• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Demonic Pied Piper Flute, Folded Sheet, [Exc] Suit, Light, Sky Iron, Royal Trowel and More

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get to Dragonstorm Manor by traveling south from the Umbra Moongate to the bridge out of the city. We are just north of the bridge (blue/black vendors). We are on the Atlantic Shard.

Prices of items as marked. (This is not an auction.)

The following items are displayed in the blue wooden box near the entrance to Dragonstorm Manor

blueboxofrares.jpg

A Star Alignment Tool - 350m
Mesanna's Strawberry Syrup Pie - 15m
Mesanna's Sakuramochi - 15m
Light - 15m (Have more than 1)
Rocks - 95m
A Marriage Ring for Lio Leia and Lio Leus - 20m *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Happy Halloween Pumpkin - 40m (Have 2)
Unlucky Stetson (Wearable-Hat) - 125m
A Demonic Copy Of the Pied Pipers Flute - 750m
Blue Pouch - 18m (Have more than 1)
Folded Sheet - 350m
A Broken Minotaur Horn - 85m
Pink Lemon (Old Rare from Wakoku) - 18m (Have more than 1) *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Emptied Pot of Savage Paint - 85m
Golden Compass - 65m
Royal Botanist's Trowel - 140m
Ingots of Highly Refined Sky Iron - 265m
Complete and Matching [Exceptional] Ringmail Suit (no crafter mark/verite color) - 50m
Old Scissors with charges (Max 200 charges, Crafted by Murasame) - 7.5m
Mesanna Daemon Mask [Pink] - 40m *NEW LOWER PRICE!*

On "Clearance/Overstock" Vendor

Burned Cakes - 250k
Horn of Retreat - 10k (Full charges)
Rubble Pully (Block and Tackle) - 125k
A Throne of Exceptional Quality - 150k

On "High-End Rares I" Vendor

Replica Crystal Display *Various Versions* - 1.15m
Blackrock Infected Boxes - 500k to 850k
4th of July Staves- 1.5m

Blood Pie (Red-Blue) - 4.5m
Mage Camp Blood Tile- 6.5m
White Holiday Statues - 3.5m
White Holiday Bell - 4m
A Shell Recovered From a Shipwreck - 25k (Prepatch)
A Pillow Recovered From a Shipwreck - 25k (Prepatch)
A Skull Recovered From a Shipwreck - 75k (Gold/Prepatch)
Christmas Dragon Hand Folded by UO Team - 2.5m
Magical Paper Lantern - 650k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Low Quality Finnegan's Bracelet - 250k
Crystallized Essence (Blue) - 950k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Replica of an Empty Mysterious Crystal Display - 1.15m
Gargish Documents - 650k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Lamp of Spirituality - 750k
Old Square Neon Hair Dye Bottle - 1m *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Old School NPC Hair Dye - 1.5m
Chocolate Cake - 450k
Harvest Wine - 150k
Big Forge [Facing East] Deed - 250k
Tree Growing Female/Male Kimonos - 150k
Waraji and Tabi of ______ - 95k
Peach Fairy Statue - 400k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Easter Basket (Yellow-Blue/Full charges) - 850k
Easter Basket (Valorite/Full Charges) - 750k
Easter Basket (Verite/Full Charges) - 750k
Easter Basket (Pink/Full Charges) - 1.2m
... and much more!

On "High-End Rares II" Vendor

Rubble Single Small Rocks - 750k
Rubble Triple Rocks - 450k
Rubble Tapestry - 650k
Rubble Peg Board - 650k
Rubble Dishing Stump - 350k
Rubble Moongate Rock - 450k
Rubble Dead Tree - 350k
Scrap of Paper - 25k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Harrow - 600k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
A Sifting Tray - 850k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Rubble Light Switch - 350k *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Full Rubble Logs - 2.5m
Rubble Pier Post - 750k
Vampire Bat - 95k
Halloween Ghoul Statuettes - 650k
Pumpkin Scarecrow - 175k
Ruined Tapestry - 125k
Twilight Lanterns - 75k
Stuffing - 95k
and much more!

On "High-End Rares III" Vendor

Rubble Natural Mushroom Ring Piece - 6.5m
Swamp Tiles (Labeled single and double bubbles for your convenience) - 1.55m *NEW LOWER PRICE!*
Meer Tapestry - 15m
Wall Blood Splatter - 5.5m
Willow Tree - 450k
Maple Tree - 750k
Snow Tree - 950k
Spiderweb Deed - 750k
Archery Butte - 900k
Dragon Head Deeds - 550k
Horse Barding Deeds - 225k
Dread Spider - 3.25m
Wooden Bookcase - 4.5m
Blackthorn's Throne Replica - 1.75m
Ancient Oak Bonsai - 225k
Potted Tree (Lg) - 1.2m
Potted Tree (Sm) - 950k
Flowerpots - 850k to 1.1m
... and much more!

On "High-End Rares IV" Vendor

Hitching Post - 3.75 to 4m *Depending on current level of charges
Plucked Turkey - 6m (From Thanksgiving event only
Harvester's Blade - 6m (Thanksgiving event - Cuts and puts resources into pack)
Hanging Ringmail Armor - 750k
Heritage Tokens - 175k
Limited Edition Book - 150k
Flutes of Renewal - 350k
A Rose in a Vase - 250k
Icicles - 75k to 150k
Holiday Fireflies - 95k
Garland - 450k
Snowman - 350k
Snow Piles - 450k to 950k
Rare Smithing Recipes - 450k
Crystal/Shadow Deeds - 100k (Except Globe)
... and much more!

If you are interested in purchasing an item that is not on a vendor. Please post here or PM.
My ICQ is 465-972-004, but sometimes messages do not get through.
Priority will be given to the earliest time stamp if needed. Thank you for looking!

Previous thread can be found here. I am making a new thread due to the length of the old one.

Last edited:

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer on the ingots. Going to stay firm on my 300m for now.
No problem. I was not actually trying to lowball at all, I searched the forums and all I could find for actual sales on the item was around 150mil a year ago and another a year before that. So I thought with inflation what it is my offer might be spot on. :) If anything changes please let me know I'm still interested in the item. My ICQ number is 8233819. Thanks again.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks for the magic horn and other items - I had fun cleaning out some stuff from your vendors :D They'll be going on display at my museum on Chessie.

Edit: I didn't place the name of your house until just now. I was the one who gave you the pair of door mats! :D

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks brianfreud! I hope you found those runes you needed! Good luck with your museum!

Bumping post - list updated and some new items added replacing those that sold.

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in the Cloak Bearing the Crest of Queen Dawn.

Retracted, sorry. As soon as I posted that, I looked at my character and said, "Hey - What's this cloak I'm wearing?" Apparently, I bought one a year ago and forgot about it =P

~M

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've expanded out Rares Vendors to FOUR! Restocked and lowered my base prices on many vendor items! Resellers welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction, Kaj! It was lovely to meet you and I look forward to visiting your home on Europa!

Last edited:

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Assia. Very friendly and trustworthy.
Lovely item as well.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't stocked my vendors yet, but I will be doing it today. The vendor lists may not be accurate as of this post, but the blue box is. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Assia, I snagged some more of those rubble squareish rocksfrom you before I left; my offer to buy every one you find stands, just let me know when you have more to unload. :). I'm guessing that that rubble grass piece sold at the fest?

Also, re the pink lemon, it may be from more than just the one shard, if http://www.bricities.com/tuo/data03.html is correct. (Like my golden bloodmoss, a tram birth NPC vendor bugged color).

Oh, and going off of
http://www.bricities.com/tuo/s200702.html it looks like there may actually be 5 shades of grey rubble instead of 3. :p

Brian

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia, I snagged some more of those rubble squareish rocksfrom you before I left; my offer to buy every one you find stands, just let me know when you have more to unload. :). I'm guessing that that rubble grass piece sold at the fest?

Also, re the pink lemon, it may be from more than just the one shard, if http://www.bricities.com/tuo/data03.html is correct. (Like my golden bloodmoss, a tram birth NPC vendor bugged color).

Oh, and going off of
http://www.bricities.com/tuo/s200702.html it looks like there may actually be 5 shades of grey rubble instead of 3. :p

Brian
Thanks for the information, Brian :D I'll toss more of the square rock rubbles as I dig them out. There are others who have asked specifically for them too so in an effort to be fair, I'm just going to put them on when I stock and folks will have to check.

Yes, the two extra rubble tall grass I had sold for 80m each if my memory serves me.

I just skimmed the translation of the page, but I can tell you not all of those items pictured were from NPCs. Some were shard specific or at least not on every shard in my experience and some were made. The gold mark scrolls happened when Trammel was released as I recall and were made rather than bought. Catskills had the leg of lamb I believe. Perhaps another shard shared it as well, but I know they weren't available on Atlantic or Pacific until transfers. Back before transfers were put into the game, you saw some of these items on a shard and never on another and others you saw on every shard. That's what this ol' dragon remembers at least. The page is missing a red bottle.

I haven't seen the 4th shade yet in mushroom ring rubble yet, but I'll keep my eyes out. The darkest grey is what is often referred to as black I believe.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Aye on the "black", though I'll have to double check all my grey/black plants once they're all together to be sure. As for the colored items, that was my sense too, though the Google translation of that page seems to suggest they were all NPC color variations. Iirc, the golden mark came just after tram's birth when you used a (stacked?) Mark scroll on a tram rune... So perhaps its just trying to say "related to tram's birth" rather than actually saying they were all actually sold by NPCs.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy New Years everyone! I have placed a vendor at Dragonstorm for today only. I will be putting deals on it throughout the day. May the next year bring everyone happiness and peace.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added "A Demonic Copy of the Pied Pipers Flute"

Edit! Forgot to mention. I am adding a temporary vendor to clearance most of my lower end Exceptional Quality backstock. I will continue to carry higher end EQ items on my normal vendors, but due to slow sales of it I don't feel I can provide as broad of a selection on a separate vendor. You may still find lower end EQ items on the normal rares vendors sometimes, but only when I can pass along a very nice deal to customers. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freshly stocked.

Moved the EM Items "A Reindeer Mask" for 175k to the Clearance/Overstock vendor.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take the blue pouch for 18M.

I'll be on later today and we can do the transaction. :)

I have more than one, so I will put one on the vendor "EM & Server Births" for you to buy at your convenience. If you need another one, let me know and I'll put it on before I head out to run errands. If someone buys it, leave me a message and I'll try again.

They can be engraved so it makes a nice way to display items! I use a few myself for that.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added new items to blue box.

Thank you Karek for the purchase of the Mesanna Pumpkin Pie!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Final stock of Double Exceptional backstock put on the vendors "Dbl Excep Clearance" and "Double Exceptional". Great deals for a collector, including some harder to find items. I will be keeping the harder to find items on the "Double Exceptional" vendor up for only about 48 hours and then will be packaging them up for transfer to the next rares fest. Good luck and thank you to everyone who has bought items.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what is left on the "Rare Dbl Exceptional" vendor. Will be removing them sometime on Sunday for the next rares festival.

ALL of this items are full titled EQ items... "_____ of exceptional quality"

Bronze Shield
Wooden Shield
Heating Stand
Footstool
Wooden Chair (rare brown throne version)
Candalbras
Platemail Tunic
Kite Shield
Jointing Plane
Shoes
Saw
Dress form

I hope anyone else who collects these finds an item they have been looking for.

Still lots of variety on the "Dbl Excep Clearance" vendor.
Great way to add a bit of flare to your home is to replace your furniture with the older rarer variety. Key rings, plates, goblets, silverware, chairs, tables, containers, runebooks, clothing, tools and more.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Scandinavian. I'll try to remember to contact you if I find another one.

Rare EQ vendor has been removed. EQ Clearance vendor still standing! Restocked to max capacity with all sorts of EQ full-titled items like key rings, tool kits, furniture, iron keys and more at low prices. Some items starting as low as 100k!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have any more of the white rubble stones or the grey boulder type rubble rocks. I would buy any amount that u can sell Assia.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EQ vendor removed! In the future, you'll be able to find full titled EQ on either my clearance vendor or my rares vendors depending on how much in savings I can pass along to my customer. Thank all of you who bought items - I hope you enjoy them!

The high-end, full titled EQ items will be transported for sale to upcoming rares festival if I'm able to attend.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently the blue box is off display as well as the vendor. Soon as I can get them back up, I will.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright. List has been updated and vendors back up and running. The blue box of rares is currently on the steps while the house undergoes renovations. Thank you for your patience!