• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Delete

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Curious to see what kinda weapons are out there.

I do not want it to be a mage weapon (-15 or -20).

It needs to be SC but can have -1fc

Balanced is a must as well

other than that, the crazier the better (pvp related mods)

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If this has to do with some sort of parry character judging by your 2 handed weapon request, you won't be parrying/evading as much if the weapon is balanced.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont think 2 handed weaps drop with the balanced property, besides bows. i know i've never seen one. might be imbue only.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If this has to do with some sort of parry character judging by your 2 handed weapon request, you won't be parrying/evading as much if the weapon is balanced.

I have had this discussion before and no one has been able to provide actual proof of a link or other statement from the devs stating this is accurate. I would love to be see something that states balance in fact reduces your chance to evade

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have had this discussion before and no one has been able to provide actual proof of a link or other statement from the devs stating this is accurate. I would love to be see something that states balance in fact reduces your chance to evade
I don't know how to dig it up, but I'm almost positive a Dev said it in a thread when it came out, because I was hoping to utilize that lol

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Oh i know for a fact that you cannot straight up parry with the parry/bushido skill with a 2 handed balanced wepon. When i had a toon I tested it out becuase just like u ...nothing was written as proof.....but my friend i tell ya i did not parry one single blow...i did not hear one single "tink"...however, as far as being able to use the"Evade" with bush parry and a 2 handed wep thats balanced...that i dont know. But the other i am 100% sure

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can parry with a 1 handed weap and parry, so dont see why you couldnt parry with a 2 handed balanced

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
you can parry with a 1 handed weap and parry, so dont see why you couldnt parry with a 2 handed balanced
The sky is blue, water is wet, and you cant parry with a balanced weapon. :D

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The sky is blue, water is wet, and you cant parry with a balanced weapon. :D
huh, prolly some coding thing with bows, since balanced was a bow only property lol. good to know though