• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DELETE POST PLEASE

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You may want to post the shard on here and post in that shard's section as well.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent you the information on icq witch is there icq only other way is @Tranquillo to pm them. The are a massive rare collector and live somewhere in Asia so time zone difference.

My past dealing with them tend to be about 2 day long conversations at lest until we where able to meet up in game

Nash

Sage
You may want to post the shard on here and post in that shard's section as well.
yeah im sure people play other shards all 20 on your home server eh? Also i posted in the questions section because I had a question but I've found the information I required you can delete the thread

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
yeah im sure people play other shards all 20 on your home server eh? Also i posted in the questions section because I had a question but I've found the information I required you can delete the thread
Why so hostile?

Nash

Sage
i have no idea of the population on other shards i know i quit for ten years and came back i played baja then and now its really hard to find people

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My suggestion was just to help you find your information quicker. Glad you were able to find out. :)