• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Delete Plz..

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
that's what "Billionaires of Atlantic" do... sell normal priced items for outrageous amounts.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
that's what "Billionaires of Atlantic" do... sell normal priced items for outrageous amounts.
I think you mean "ask" outrageuos amounts. It's debatable if they actually sell them.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think you mean "ask" outrageuos amounts. It's debatable if they actually sell them.
Aye, that is what I meant.. he buys them at what should be the normal price and then tries to resell them for some ungodly amount. :D

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeh angel i did buy that one but ive seen these sell for over 300mil so when ive seen it done u best believe ill do it too..

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeh angel i did buy that one but ive seen these sell for over 300mil so when ive seen it done u best believe ill do it too..
Pointing that aggression in the wrong direction, I was just making a comment. Did not know that was one you bought and are trying to sell at dbl cost. Good luck.

Last edited:

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't hate the playah. You should probably be able to ask whatever you want for an item. Do I think it's high? Yes. So I just move on. Thanks.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just sent you an icq message. I am very interested in this lantern! Please respond to the message, or let me know here! Thank you :)