• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Delete all settings for a single character

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I just delete the user data file as I would with a vanilla EC? Or do I have to tinker with several other files?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I just delete the user data file as I would with a vanilla EC? Or do I have to tinker with several other files?
Deleting the character profile will remove most of the settings, to remove them all completely you also need to delete the playervariables folder with the ID of your character and your shard name (example: PlayerVariables_Test_Center_1_86553320).
To get the character id just type in chat: /script Debug.PrintToChat(GetPlayerID())

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot!

I have a few characters I copied the files several times over the years from one machine to another and through many versions of your UI. So I have some hotbars I can't remove, macros that don't work anymore, etc. Correcting everything would take a lot more time than just starting fresh.