• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Default properties colour broken?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just updated to the new Pinco UI. I had to turn off the new tooltips thing as they are to small for me to see on the laptop screen.

Before when looking at items it would show the resists with colours, grey for physical, orange for fire etc. Since the update they seem to have become a bit broken and not showing correctly.

I have checked all the colours in the user settings menu and they are exactly the same as before. Also I had the "extra item intensity" colour as the default yellow colour. Its now showing up some strange orange colour that is hard to read against the black background.

Any ideas?

Void425

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I like the layout of the new tooltip, but I am having a similar problem. With the old layout I could read all the text even though I thought it was a little small, with the new layout the more important details are bigger, but some details are even smaller and unreadable now so I have to still use the Old Format. And have the looting broken to go with it until they fix it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes this is actual size taken from my laptop which is running 1366 x 768. UI scale is set to 1.0.

Is it just me or do I need glasses?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it, and I can read it, but I would sacrifice some of the space, and some size on the 'total resists' figure for a slightly larger font on the rest. The grey text doesn't help.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it, and I can read it, but I would sacrifice some of the space, and some size on the 'total resists' figure for a slightly larger font on the rest. The grey text doesn't help.
there is no need to shrink spaces, there is a plenty on each label, we just need to find the right size :D

test the font size now :p

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco, thanks for the prompt response. I'm using the old style view still and the item property colours still seem to be all over the place.

Physical resist on armour showing orange for example. Item intensities are now purple. I went back into the options and they are still all set to defaults.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resists show a colour based on cap, not type. Orange is cap or above I think.

I have a floppy hat to unravel, all the resists show orange. They are: 15/20/24/20/20
Int bonus 5 -out of possible 8, shows yellow
lower mana cost 2 - out of a possible 8 shows purple.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is what I mean. Old version on the left and new version set to old style on the right.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I still have to check the old gump, the new one has top priority since I have to add the item comparison on it (that will NOT be part of the old gump)...

oh and if you read the changelog...
If a property is at cap or higher, it will be shown with the artifact color.

Last edited: