• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deep Water at Bucs Den

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the water off the docks in Bucs Den was deep water. Its darker blue on my map. I went to drop some nets there and it says the net can only be used in deep water. Has there been a change at Bucs Den? Can anyone explain what may be happening? Thanks in advance.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I toss nets there all the time - you need to throuw straight off the end of the dock, about the farthest distance you can toss - may only be 2 or 3 squares that one can actually target that way.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I toss nets there all the time - you need to throuw straight off the end of the dock, about the farthest distance you can toss - may only be 2 or 3 squares that one can actually target that way.
Thanks man. I was at the far end of the dock, but perhaps I just missed the couple squares. Never knew that only certain squares counted. Will try again.