• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Deeds for xxxx coloured leather??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just found a few in a Idoc

Differnt values like ''2000 coloured leather''

and not barbed, spined etc...

any value at all??

F

feath

I'd think so. Although lately, i've been seeing a lot of those old, bugged colored leather, i've not seen any deeds to them. have you bitten the bullet and tried to fill one, to see what comes out?
i've no idea on price though

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you claim it, claim it after the 2nd server down message or whatever so it dont save :p then if it comes out a unique color you can claim any time

K

Kratos Aurion

I got one too. I just figured they were deeded forms of the bugged coloured pieces of leather you can buy here and there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one too. I just figured they were deeded forms of the bugged coloured pieces of leather you can buy here and there.
Maybe but they are 1000/2000/3000 quantities...thats a lot of the old style coloured leather types...

PC anyone for a deed like this...they on Europa