• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] deed

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
came across a deed that reads a deed to a blacksmith's shop ,is this an old house deed or somthing?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes! Do not log out with it in your backpack or in your bank as I believe it will change to a worthless house tool. I bet you could get 15-20m with the right seller on the right shard.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah ok,one of those,thanks! i made that mistake with an old check that was in deed form,and i believe it went poof!,or went to gold,cant remember,but deed was gone none the less. thanks again

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, don't transfer with the deed!

The same thing happens, you will end up with a house tool. If that happens you can sell the tool to a real estate broker for the price of the deed. Much less than the value to a collector!

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its on legends,most likely got it in a idoc,and got lost in the mess i call a house!It's just a deed ,but i like it.

G

Gunga_Din

You might be able to transfer that deed. I was able to transfer a deed for a large smithy. You have one of the discontinued deeds but unlike the Tent and any deed thats listed in the house placement tool, yours may transfer.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well since i live on legends now,and im new to collecting rares(6 months maybe),ill just keep it here.Perhaps in the future,when i get tired of looking at it, i may do some horse trading and let someone else take that risk.Thanks for the info on the item!Ive come to realize i have tons to learn about rares and unique items!!!!

P

Potato Soup

These deeds are rare? I have 6 of them (one is a castle). How much are they worth?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Potato, make sure they are a "deed to a ____" and not mini house deeds. Many folks can get those mixed up. If they are the former, than yes they are worth something. If they are, I'd suggest making a new thread with the exact list and shard for a price check. Good luck!

P

Potato Soup

Thanks for the info Assia. I checked the deeds again and they are the old deeds to place houses. I will start a new thread and see if I can get a price check.