• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Deed to a Weapon Training Hut

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been going through my account across all the shards and came across this item on Baja. Is this an old housing deed or something else? It's a plain colored deed that says "Deed To A Weapon Training Hut" "Blessed" "Weight: 1 Stone".

Any ideas on what it really is or it's value?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think this is one of those OLD house deeds. Do NOT log out with it in your pack or bank box, it will turn into a house placement tool!! LOCK IT DOWN!!!!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this is one of those OLD house deeds. Do NOT log out with it in your pack or bank box, it will turn into a house placement tool!! LOCK IT DOWN!!!!
I don't have a house on Baja so it's in a bag that's in a box in my pack. It hasn't changed luckily. Can anyone else say for sure that this is indeed an old house placing deed? Any idea of value on top of that?

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put it in a blue beetle and keep it there. Only move it from the beetle to a house to lock down. I don't even use trade windows with them due to client crashes.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a nice one. I managed to pick up a few of those old deeds from 5-20mil per. Don't know what they are doing now adays but if you're interested in selling I am an interested buyer.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am pretty sure Kahlan can give it a good safe home. It's one of the more rare deeds. I hope you all can come to an agreement that suits you both.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put it in a blue beetle and keep it there. Only move it from the beetle to a house to lock down. I don't even use trade windows with them due to client crashes.
Can the blue beetle be used to transfer them? I've been looking for a way to obtain actual house deeds from other shards for a while now.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if that's the case I'd be interested in buying it as well :p

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that I know of, I think they convert upon xfer no matter where you have them. I keep them in the beetle whenever they aren't locked down due to the stability of our game client. If you crash or lose connection and they are in the beetle they are fine, in your pack you can kiss them goodbye. I suppose someone can test it transfering in a beetle but I wouldn't do it with this deed since its much rarer.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that only house deeds that have a current house placement tool equivalent are at risk of turning into the tool. It makes sense, but the key word is "heard" - better safe than sorry. if anyone could confirm this im sure the information would be appreciated by many tho.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you could get more than 20m. It is more rare than a normal house deed in my opinion. It would be on par with a blue tent deed.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the responses. I'm open to offers for it. And it's a shame I can't transfer it to my home shard. Would love to have it myself.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the responses. I'm open to offers for it. And it's a shame I can't transfer it to my home shard. Would love to have it myself.
I hear you on that! I've been paying 100 mill per house deed on Atlantic, and they're still hard to find.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a nice one. I managed to pick up a few of those old deeds from 5-20mil per. Don't know what they are doing now adays but if you're interested in selling I am an interested buyer.
I sent you a PM a few days ago. Did you not get it?