• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deed Display Case Bug

Z

Zelda of Zed

Deed Display Case Bug/House and warning!

Over the weekend I was working on my museum house. I was using the new display case deed. I had items in a box on a new display case. I removed the case, to add something else to the area. The box fell flush to the floor, and it didn’t think to use the house tool raise it again, when I placed the display case, it made the box fall to the floor below. The box was still locked down. I paged a gm, and they were able to pull the box down for me. The GM I spoke with was really nice and suggested that I change the foundations on the houses, and that should take care of it. (just saying.. but that took 3 hours for the gm to come that day.) But he was still really nice!

This morning it got worse! I was adding something to the Auction house, I had things raised, kept my eye on it. The auction floor is on the bottom floor, when I replaced the case, it caused a full apron to fall under the house and become unlocked!
G.M Fiper is my new hero! He arrived soon after I paged him, and was able to grab the apron for me.

Just a heads up folks!!!!

S

Sevin0oo0

Thanks for the warning. Congrats on getting real gm help.
It was a good idea, and well intentioned from the Devs, too bad it doesn't work right
I'll never be using mine again