• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

deed books

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok so we have books for mib's and t-maps, alacrity, power, and transcendence scrolls. so i am thinking we need a book for repair/alter garg deeds. could do master, grand master, elder and legendary scrolls with the same kind stacking up to 10 like a bod book, assuming there is not any already. any thoughts?

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I like anything that helps organize!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know it's just a workaround, but I usually just mark like 20 runes at my house, put them in a runebook and drop one out of the runebook whenever I need a rune.
That's what I do.

I'd like an organizer space saver for all the 100s of deeds for house add ons. The shadow Collection items, Crystal collection items, BOD reward items *ie tapestries*, all the vet reward items that are deeded, spring clean items that are deeded... I want a deed book.

I'd also like a ticket book. To hold all the anniversary and christmas tickets. One that sorts by year.

Sariya

Visitor
I know it's just a workaround, but I usually just mark like 20 runes at my house, put them in a runebook and drop one out of the runebook whenever I need a rune.

That's a good idea. I buy a lot of runes at a time because I drop runes to my vendors. It gets so annoying having to move them into a pile after buying them.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a good idea. I buy a lot of runes at a time because I drop runes to my vendors. It gets so annoying having to move them into a pile after buying them.
Another advantage: The runebook is blessed so you dont loose anything when killed and dont have to insure the runes. When I did IDOCs that helped sometimes as well :D

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I don't know why they don't make more organizer items! They help the server, less items = less lag. Better aesthetics and decoration....they could sell all kinds of cool looking stuff that organizes in the store, we'd buy it.