• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decorative Items from Primeval Lich Information Needed

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I'm trying to understand how the unlocking the environment items work at the Primeval Lich works. I have read that the items stack with other things which appear. Also, the list on UO.com with all the different items. I'm not sure how to tell what is able to be picked up or not? Also, do the different items always appear? How long do I have to take them? It seems that the decorative items I've seen such as the executioner's axe disappear when the spawn appears, but I haven't been able to pick that up at all. I've done it 3 times now and still having trouble figuring this aspect of the spawn out, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't tried the level puzzle and am wondering is that limited to the to the items listed on the bottom of the list or can any of the decorative items be gathered from that?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you begin the spawn you'll see deco start to appear around the area - the first things that will pop up are gravestones. The last things to fill in are the pillory and the executioner's block. This deco is part of the encounter and you won't be able to pick these items up. However, sometimes a copy of the item will spawn and will be sitting as though it was stacked on the original item.

The deco spawns come in waves as you complete the champ spawn. Each level of progress will spawn different deco.

When I'm doing PL I tend to run around with control + alt (show objects or whatever) and look for doubled up items, like so:

1644501205778.png

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thanks, the helps a lot! Do the duplicates spawn at the same time as the normal items? And lastly can you pick them up right away when they spawn or do you have to wait till a later point in the spawn to get them? I found a double Ankh on the roof but wasn't able to take either one yet.

Last edited:

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The double ankh on the roof was probably just the spawn ankh, it comes as two pieces that sit very close together. You would see a 3rd "ankh" piece if it had spawned.

Yes, the duplicates spawn at the same time as their normal items, and yes you can pick them up right away. They aren't locked down in any way. However because of this - they will decay if on the ground for 15 minutes.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thank you for all the information - I found my first decorative item there today - a sparkle. I also located most of the decorative items still looking for the Three Piece Wall Tile, white lava, demon skull, large banana tree, and cart. So pretty good for my first time really focusing on it. Thanks again.