• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decorating on Atlantic? Need Plants? You're in luck!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've been saving up plants for an annual sale. I've also been saving gold to purchase my last needed PowerScroll and I'm ALMOST THERE!

Head on over to the Luna Gallery on the north side of Luna and check my vendor "Rhiannon's Sister".

I have tons and tons of beautiful plants to decorate your home or castle with (and will restock when there's more room on the vendor). I also am selling all kinds of other items like Delicate Scales, White Pearls, unique armor you can only get from the bottom of the sea - all kinds of cool stuff! And all for the lowest prices in all Britannia!

So help me reach my goal of earning 2 million this weekend!