• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Decorate Brittain Counselor Hall Contest

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

As promised, the contest for decorating the counselor hall in brit, will begin as off today.

Rules(subject to change):

1)Decorations must not include unique/rare items.
2)Theme of the the Counselor Hall can be anything as long as it is family friendly.
3)You can use the counselor hall or a house to represent what the counselor hall should look like.
4) Submissions must be in by February 28th 11:59pm PDT

Submissions will go thru a voting proccess done by myself and other EM’s.
The voting proccess will last 1 week.

The winner will have a plaque placed in the counselor Hall as well as have their decoration implemented.

Submissions will go to [email protected]

Good luck and have fun!

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Any Deco used in mine can be replaced with anything else, I used some to show what, where is possible.
Brit Contest.jpg Brit Contest1 Gypsy Keja Mimi.jpg Brit Contest2 plum tree.jpg Brit Contest3 music.jpg Brit Contest4 coffee.jpg Brit Contest5 more.jpg