• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decor Question...(i'm a decor newb)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my keep i want black goza on the floor and a polar bear rug in the middle but whenever i do that my polar bear rug goes UNDERNEATH the goza any advice?

PM/POST/ICQ...161270956...

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes place your black goazas then place 9 gozas on top of those in a differnt color...
raise them up one
place the rug on top of that
then chop what u can see of the other colored gozas
log out log back in and chop the last one that raises up through the middle of the rug
TADA! =)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes dismounting and mounting will pop the hidden goza to the surface so you can chop it, without requiring a logout, as that forces a redraw of the graphics.

-Skylark

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Using gozas like this is explained in the tips and tricks section on my site:

spellweave.com under the echo deco link.

have a looksee if you want to know other uses for gozas.

M

Melina Havelock

Not to hijack the thread, but I have been trying to figure out who had the wagons and carts how-to's. Thank you for refreshing my memory about your site, Miss Echo. :)