• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deco tool upgrade

F

feath

i have searched the forums and can't find an obvious - or ingenious - place to put this idea/request. Defalting it to H and C.

The current deco tool is archaic. it could really uses a revamp. Secondary tools and/or copy paste are the options now - and tedious switching from tool to axe.

i realize the deco tool HAS to be on the very bottom of ANY list for improvement in this game. Still... a girl can hope. And if anyone knows of where i can submit this idea, don't be shy; tell me.

i propose the following upgrade.

in addition to our current
'turn'
'up'
'down'

i suggest;

'release'
'secure'
'axe'
'repeat last'

As i said, if anyone knows of where this can be submitted, let me know, thanks

f

L

Lord Drakelord

i have searched the forums and can't find an obvious - or ingenious - place to put this idea/request. Defalting it to H and C.

The current deco tool is archaic. it could really uses a revamp. Secondary tools and/or copy paste are the options now - and tedious switching from tool to axe.

i realize the deco tool HAS to be on the very bottom of ANY list for improvement in this game. Still... a girl can hope. And if anyone knows of where i can submit this idea, don't be shy; tell me.

i propose the following upgrade.

in addition to our current
'turn'
'up'
'down'

i suggest;

'release'
'secure'
'axe'
'repeat last'

As i said, if anyone knows of where this can be submitted, let me know, thanks

f
Try sending it in as feedback at UO.COM?

C

Caelas

Well, at first I typed 69, but I figured that would start all sorts of funny looks and trouble...

But hey, might be 86!