• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

deco question

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you place a chest under a stone table? and how do you place stone tables on a florr that has an entrance on the lower level? Thanks

E

Elektra Rose

Ok on the chest under the stone table......u will either have to place goza mats down and raise then place the table, chop the gozas, place the chest, then lower the table to desired height. Or you can follow the Ashlyn's Kitchen tutorial in the homes and castles section of Stratics. As for the other, I am not sure I totally understand that second question. But I hope the other helps you out.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I will give it a try. The second question: On the roof of my castle along the edge, right over the lower levels entrance I cannot place any "multi tile add ons". Is there a way around this?