• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Decent samp suit

Ramadash

Visitor
Hello all

Returning player who just spent two weeks training a character I've wanted to do for over a decade.. a sampire.

I'm looking for not a high end as I know how expensive those can be, but a nice suit I can use for champ spawns to learn this guy. After all the scrolls etc on training I have about 400M left

Female elf on ATL. PvM only. thank you!

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
100mill if you just buy the parts off vendor search and don’t try to max everything out.

200mill if you know how to shop and craft/fit/refine it all together yourself is realistic for a nearly maxed out suit.

300mill and someone can do all the work for you

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
i'll get you started if you want to try to do the self shopping and piecing together:

this is a route that uses the best value artifacts. can get you to end game state without breaking the bank. things like balron armor, enchantress cameo or feudal grips can be 200+mill for the single piece.

the below combination gets you there without any piece being super expensive

head: blackthrorn helm
waist: ozy obi
feet: boggling hide boots
talisman: soldier medal or duelist edge
cloak: serpent skin quiver
sash: corgul sash
robe: most knowledge person

chest, neck, arms, gloves, legs: (the ideal is to have non-medable gear so you get LMC or stam protection bonuses. medable gear is cheaper but you lose some benefit and cannot apply refinements to those)
four pieces that are: 4 dex, 4 int, 8 stam, 8 mana, 8 lower mana cost
one piece: 5 str, 4 int, 5 hp increase, 8 mana, 8 lower mana cost

ring and bracelet:
each must have 20 HCI and 35% damage increase
15% dci on one of the two
+10% ssi combine

use vesper town bonus to get an additional 5% ssi and that makes 20% ssi

you want 180+ stam and 20% ssi. that will get you max swing speed with a double axe

the weapon sets are double axes and bladed staff. bladed staff for singe target boss staff. double axe for AOE or stuff with lower resits

follow this recipe and you will get to the output in my earlier screenshot. this would be a 90/100 level suit that you can solo champ spawns with and do harder bosses solo. (doom, peerless bosses ect..)