• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decay Rate for Zoo

G

I have just started a post on UHALL asking the devs for a response about the decay rate of the zoo and possibly adding new animals to the donation list.

More input from tamers would be great.

I just started a post on uhall stratics to try and get the devs to respond about the zoo and the decay rate. Input from other tamers would be great. CLICK HERE TO READ & COMMENT

G

Calling all Tamers...please go and have your say on the decay rate of the zoo. We are trying to get the Dev's attention and the more of us that speak out the more likely they are to notice.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have just started a post on UHALL asking the devs for a response about the decay rate of the zoo and possibly adding new animals to the donation list.

I just started a post on uhall stratics to try and get the devs to respond about the zoo and the decay rate. Input from other tamers would be great. CLICK HERE TO READ &amp; COMMENT

[/ QUOTE ]

Tamers don't forget to show your support......(shameless bump)

G

Let's show our support, everyone!

UHall needs all the positive posts it can get, hehe.

Let's gooooo Zoo! *cheers*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, the more people raise tehre voice on the decay rate of the Zoo. The bigger the chance it gets noticed by the Devs.

I

imported_Legacyee

Added my name

and bumped this thread because something needs to be done

G

Thank you guys.. the more help the better and the more bumps the better, I think everyone is getting sick of hearing my voice so to speak *grins*

C

Cat Crimson

They're probably getting sick of the sound of mine too but heyho, I'm not doing it to win friends and influence people

K

Kayne

shameless bump and to say i already gave my support in uhall. (you should count yourself lucky i dont often visit uhall)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just started a post on uhall stratics to try and get the devs to respond about the zoo and the decay rate. Input from other tamers would be great. CLICK HERE TO READ &amp; COMMENT

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread needs more bumping if anyone has a spare minute or two.

G

*chuckles*

I can start using pretty graphics to bump ........but I would love some more tamers to speak up. And thank you to all the guys helping with the cause and trying to get the thread noticed *blows kisses* much love to all.