• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Dec 7, 2019] Yuletide Auction (Gilfane Arena)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are still some spots available for submissions. If you would like to put item(s) in the auction, get them to me by Friday evening. I will start working on the lineup over the weekend. Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items have been posted. We have a smaller auction this month, but we still have some very nice items, including a small soul forge and a lot of hair dyes.
We hope to see you out next Saturday, but as usual, you can place commission bids with me. PM here, Gilfane boards, or Discord (ICQ seems flaky lately, I might have to retire that. I may or may not get a message there). See you Saturday.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder to get your commission bids to me before the auction starts. PM here, Gilfane boards, or Discord. I hope to see a good crowd Saturday.