Dec 20th: TC3 going offline at 2 pm PST

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

We are still down....
Data Base Admins are rebooting our Oracle nodes.

No ETA..

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting a little personal there Lee? No one better touch my Oracle nodes or I will maul them.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Cream Bear Suits for male bears? When did that happen? That is cool if it's true lol

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what we want!

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

Cream Bear Suits for male bears? When did that happen? That is cool if it's true lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, LOL, This has been a request/dream of Monkeybear for awhile now.
One of these days, heheh.

C

christineRyder

OHHHHhhhhhh my bad heheh Yes that would be great and SANTA hats toooooo PLZZZZ we need them to go with our Santa suits heheh

G

<blockquote><hr>

missspunk,

We have the service off line right now. I will tell you when it is back here.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Autumnc - read up

G

I'd be happy to trade free green in game for free green in RL? Anyway we can accomplish that? Think of all the time we would save cleaning things, we would never use them to mess up in the first place and we could play TSO 23/7! Hmm tho if I get RL free green please dont tell my boss.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

We are still down....

No ETA..

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting a little personal there Lee? No one better touch my Oracle nodes or I will maul them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics or it didn't happen!

G

Btw, Gracie, I'm closing the pub in less than 2 hours. ::chuckles::

I couldn't help it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'd be happy to trade free green in game for free green in RL? Anyway we can accomplish that? Think of all the time we would save cleaning things, we would never use them to mess up in the first place and we could play TSO 23/7! Hmm tho if I get RL free green please dont tell my boss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather trade sim skilling for rl skilling. It'd be nice to learn calculus at the same time as I watch TV, eat dinner, answer the door, and catch up on my laundry.

Back On Topic:
Can't wait to see what the change is!

P

PB Three

Cherri, do you want me to get my SBI Agent sim after you? :p

If not, then find a better way to stop them from touching your Oracle nodes. lol

PB Three

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

Cherri, do you want me to get my SBI Agent sim after you? :p

If not, then find a better way to stop them from touching your Oracle nodes. lol

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the SBI Agent!!!!

You know, I had a reticulated spline once...cause by MOMI. I really don't want them fondling my oracle nodes after that episode.

C

christineRyder

Just curious are you guys just fixing bugs or are we getting new thing? Anything exciting lol

P

PB Three

LOL!

I've always wondered what "Reticulating Splines" meant in the first place. Seems to be the running gag of all "Sim" games. They come up with a new twist with every Sims expansion pack.

PB Three

F

FastDesign

Well i dont want to know whats wrong at moment.
Only thing i want to know if Lee or someone else can say how long will it take to get the server back online.

Its 1:35 AM here at moment so around this time with nothing to do is realy boring....

P

PB Three

Well, looks hopeful that I actually see city-status at the Sims Stratics main page.

PB Three

I

imported_LFancey

City Selector is back on line so you can log into old cities

TC3 is not yet open to public yet.. I will have it back shortly. Need to make sure the city is safe.

Lee

M

Monkeybear

Was the city select down to add cream bear suits to the create a sim screen *dreamy eyes*

G

All I read was sour cream and chedder potato chips.... Not sure why.

G

Thanks, now you made me get the munchies

Still excited to see what the city went down for. Hope it's something good

G

Lee

Getting Error 13 trying to log in. See cities up, but each time I try to click on city thats what I get.

Thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

Was the city select down to add cream bear suits to the create a sim screen *dreamy eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Free green days are not the same thing as the "no needs" lots. Some may not like them, but many of us do. I enjoy them for various reasons and skilling wasn't ever one of the things I enjoyed doing with them. I know many do use them to catch up on locks, but so what? You can also work without needs dropping, you can go dancing, you can do a really long round of pizza, you can play with your pets and not worry about puddles and piles or needing to bath that dog every time you turn around. My list could go on and on because I actually love to play the game without the need to green so often. The no needs lots allow for very little to do, they should not be a replacement for what many of us have looked forward to for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, CG, I agree 100%. They are special days, holidays, and I like them. It is good to have traditions, and days to look forward to. Knowing free green is coming, many of us make special preparations for playing, to get the things we want to enjoy during the break from needs decay. No needs lots are handy for meetings, but they are not on the same page with free green.

F

forsure01

I can get into BF and Alpha, but Calvins Creek gets a error 13, checked with my sis and she is getting the same thing. Advise please

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

I can get into BF and Alpha, but Calvins Creek gets a error 13, checked with my sis and she is getting the same thing. Advise please

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here...error 13 for Calvin's Creek

G

Same with me can't get into CC either. Tried over and over same issue stuck at 35% then error 13

G

<blockquote><hr>

We are still down....

No ETA..

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
That sounds dirty.

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

YAY
Cream Bear Suits for male Bears!!!!!

(,,,,,) Hugs Monkeybear (,,,,,)

[/ QUOTE ]

Cherri, I got excited there for a moment - I thought you were saying 'YAY Cream Bear Suits' because they were added LOL! What I don't get is why have a cream male bear head without a matching cream bear suit? I think us bears need to march in protest lol...

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

YAY
Cream Bear Suits for male Bears!!!!!

(,,,,,) Hugs Monkeybear (,,,,,)

[/ QUOTE ]

Cherri, I got excited there for a moment - I thought you were saying 'YAY Cream Bear Suits' because they were added LOL! What I don't get is why have a cream male bear head without a matching cream bear suit? I think us bears need to march in protest lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

:O

I

imported_Cherri Bear

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! That is cute SimTripps!! I love it
Hmmm..I wonder if I could make that pic into a CC pic.

M

Monkeybear

I was going to make siggys for cream bear suits for guys but I've forgot how simpose works
:p

I

imported_SimTripps

Sorry guys I couldn't resist rofl! Photoshop + SimTripps =
lol...

Cool idea - think I'll do a CC pic of it for my prop too lol...