• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dec 19th: TC3 going offline at 2-ish PM PST

G

TTL

So, my lag is now worse than it has ever been. Am I the only one?

P

PB Three

I realise now I had no real grounds for that assumtion, thank you for giving me the idea of double checking what is actually implied.

PB Three

M

Meggers

I'm having bad lag too
--------------------------------------

So far so good for me. I am running 2 sims with almost no lag but I still wouldn't want to try running 4 in a crowded house, lol

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I still have lag but i seem to be landing and loading houses faster than before. Search and map filter seems to have less lag than before. I'd say it is an improvement but we aren't quite there yet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I cant reorder new CC chairs Ive made

[/ QUOTE ]

is cc still turne on? do u hve enuf cash? is your inventory full?

G

I had a lot less lag, but still had bouts of freeze frame (dangerous in the factory)....and some others on the job lot, mentioned they were having lag.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

I cant reorder new CC chairs Ive made

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the Blog The reorder option has not been added yet.

M

Meggers

I had a lot less lag, but still had bouts of freeze frame (dangerous in the factory)....and some others on the job lot, mentioned they were having lag.
------------------------------------

That must be the reason for all the dead folks lately. I had 2 sims skilling and both are shamans. Word spread fast where to go to get revived because the house I was in started looking like Night of the Living Dead.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

hi everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

HI ! Happy holidays, wiw!