• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Death with, "Young" status. Why Brit?

G

Hail: It always used to be if you died as a ,Young" player, you got teleported back to Haven. But now you get teleported to the Healer in Brit. Why? The moongate is so far away from there. Please teleport back to healer in starting town of heaven. Thanks.

G

The moongate in haven is also very far away.

Should teleport them to yew, fel, preferably siege, and remove their young status.

G

You can go to the help menu and use the young player transport button to get back to haven.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goooo Zento (Tokuno).
Everything is nearby. Moongate, healer (which is next to the moongate), bank and player houses.

Tokuno is really underrated. It beats Luna by far. More room, more shops, less sand, more pretty scenes.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Goooo Zento (Tokuno).
Everything is nearby. Moongate, healer (which is next to the moongate), bank and player houses.

Tokuno is really underrated. It beats Luna by far. More room, more shops, less sand, more pretty scenes.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know about that. Within a screen of the moongate in Luna, you have a Healer and Stable. Another screen away you have the bank, Tailor, Smith, Mage Shop, Carpenter, provisioner, and jeweler. Upstairs you have an Inn that has very easy access to the bank (even from the second floor). There's also a Chiv Shrine upstairs. The player vendors might be a little more costly, but they have everything under the Sosarian Sun. I do agree that Zento is prettier to look at.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Goooo Zento (Tokuno).

[/ QUOTE ]

but requires the account to be upgraded to SE at least?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not too sure.

I do know that a 2 week free trial account can enter Tokuno perfectly.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zento requires an SE enabled account,

Luna requires an AOS enabled account.

If someone is accessing Zento from a trial account, they are using a post-SE code.

G

Hail: The point is that Haven is the base of operations for, "Young" players. That is the only reason it was created in the first place. Die, and you get sent back there. It was where you started at. Being sent anywhere else is confusing, and a real new player would not know where they were at?

Most new players have no idea about, "Help---Transport to Heaven", option. Most Vet Youngs use this as a way to Recall out of area's where recall does not work, or as a means to get out quickly without having to cast a spell.

All i am asking EA, is why was it changed from, Die= Sent to Heaven, and now Die=sent to Brit. Why?

G

Were you near brit? I went and died at chaos and it sent me to compassion shrine. I died in moonglow and it sent me to moonglows healer.