• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Death Vortex - on luna vendor

• Thread starter Pimpdaddy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pimpdaddy

I have a Death Vortex on my Luna vendor on LS.....The Vendor is names Ancient Lich Deco on the BEC house.

What is a Death Vortex?

This is a really rare piece of decoration spawn from the new ancient lich spawn. It is animated once you place it in your house. Looks awsome!

Expensive? Yes it is because it is very rare. I was going to keep it myself and if I don't get top dollar for it I probably will.

If you want to see what it looks like, go to the lich spawn and it is on the roof of the building in the middle. The spawn need to be at level 2 in order to see it!

Right now it is posted for 50 Mill......Care to make me another offer feel free but like I said, if I don't get top dollar I will just keep it. After all it is pretty awsome looking in my house :)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
another one sold for 25mil last week.. and there are a few others in houses, so rare yes but becoming more common.. just to give you an idea...

Just like all the other random things dropping at the new fel sapwns..

S

Stupid Miner

I have a Death Vortex on my Luna vendor on LS.....The Vendor is names Ancient Lich Deco on the BEC house.

What is a Death Vortex?

This is a really rare piece of decoration spawn from the new ancient lich spawn. It is animated once you place it in your house. Looks awsome!

Expensive? Yes it is because it is very rare. I was going to keep it myself and if I don't get top dollar for it I probably will.

If you want to see what it looks like, go to the lich spawn and it is on the roof of the building in the middle. The spawn need to be at level 2 in order to see it!

Right now it is posted for 50 Mill......Care to make me another offer feel free but like I said, if I don't get top dollar I will just keep it. After all it is pretty awsome looking in my house :)
Yea... in 2 months it'll be 10-15 mil max, in half a year 2-3 mil.

P

Pimpdaddy

Wow. Thanks for the feedback guys. It is very rare and I thought I would be the only one that had it. Oh well.....now I have to decide to keep it or reprice it :)

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think of it like a wind spirit replica.. They have the exact same spawn rate so they are just as valuable. You may be able to get 20-25 now. But as stated above.... They will drop to a low and be stuck around 10-12m