• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Death Robe Mafia (DRMA) is now recruiting

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met! I am Igg A Pie of the shard of Siege Perilous. I would like to invite all who maybe interested and potentially joining my guild "Death Robe Mafia". DRMA is a PvP/Spawning based guild here on Siege but plan on doing some PvE as well.

When new players come to Siege they usually start by joining the NEW guild to help guide them on their initial journey. It has been brought to my attention that after their graduation, about 30 days, there are very few options of guilds to join. Especially if you are interested in trying your hand a PvP. I have seem many potential players leave because it gets stale and boring when your on your own.

I have decided to take up that mantel and would like to try and fill that void. I am a 10 year vet, established, know the major players and understand the politics here on Siege. I have learned a lot from past experiences and ready to tackle this new chapter. I have been in contact with all the "full time established" guilds here on Siege and have made it perfectly clear that i am open for diplomacy when need be. I know there will tension from time to time but feel matters can be resolved if both parties are willing. My intentions are to create a competitive, fun atmosphere with diversity for the shard.

I am open to accepting all character templates. I am looking for players that are willing to be active and wanting to put in sweat equity here on Siege. Whether your a seasoned vet or just getting started, we can help you learn, become established and thrive here on Siege.

All applicants will be required to use discord and go thru a verbal interview to discuss basic guild guidelines and discuss my and your expectations of what you would like to accomplish here on Siege.

If you are interested, you can contact me:
here on stratics thru a private message
ICQ (my number is 43 711 018)
Siege Public Discord (Iggy#4739)

I will get in tough with you as soon as possible!