• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear TNA,

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

Just wanted to post and thank your all for a weekend of fun and exciting stat loss lol. I know for sure Mono got me 1v1 outside luna and im not sure but Mono if u did leave my artys on my corpse because your nice..ty. Also that death in despise yesertday was fun too i didnt even see anyoen but Monolith the whole damn time until BOOM all your crazy bastages smashed me ! tons of fun as always. TY

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Just wanted to post and thank your all for a weekend of fun and exciting stat loss lol. I know for sure Mono got me 1v1 outside luna and im not sure but Mono if u did leave my artys on my corpse because your nice..ty. Also that death in despise yesertday was fun too i didnt even see anyoen but Monolith the whole damn time until BOOM all your crazy bastages smashed me ! tons of fun as always. TY

[/ QUOTE ]Did I miss a good despise fight!?!?
Dang!

I

imported_Mr. Sly

i didnt last long lol i just wish i could have gotten a rez realy quick I HATE NOT HAVEING MAG ANYMORE! :&lt;

T

TeleV

Its always fun to fight, as you can see, I wont use the lame smoke bomb and tamer tactics when I fight unless to evade tamers and dismount ganks.

Yes, I do use the stealth tactics against JSV as you can see, noone has respect for them.

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, I do use the stealth tactics against JSV as you can see, noone has respect for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing keeping you from being the best PvPer on the shard is all the people killing you.

G

Scorn hows it been?

Telev he is right you should do like old lillian Evermore and keep your backside facing your opponent at all times and make sure you never slow down or they might catch you

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

Did you join factions Kage?

I have a lot of evil dyed stuff I'm going to be throwing on my vendor tonight.

Hard to believe KOC has only been in for one weekend!!

G

Sure did man , give me a location and I will scoop it all up thanks

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Did you join factions Kage?

I have a lot of evil dyed stuff I'm going to be throwing on my vendor tonight.

Hard to believe KOC has only been in for one weekend!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it all the subpar stuff that you looted off of us and you guys have had it locked down on your stairs or locked away in a chest for years?

T

TeleV

I would love to see who you think in JSV alliance can PVP 1 on 1. I'll duel anyone in JSV alliance for any amount of gold. NO tamers of course.....but let me hear the excuse why you guys can't except anyones duels.

T

TeleV

Mystique, Scorn only embarrasses himself. I have to give Scorn little credit....he doesn't die much due to never coming out of house without tamers.

At least he's a smart coward, hehe.

S

Sir Ha-ward

I disagree, there was this one time he walked out of his house about 2 steps from the doorway then ran back in, i think it was accident and he messed his drawers when he did though

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I would love to see who you think in JSV alliance can PVP 1 on 1. I'll duel anyone in JSV alliance for any amount of gold. NO tamers of course.....but let me hear the excuse why you guys can't except anyones duels.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would actually be willing to back monolith on this one, ill put the gold up myself

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I would actually be willing to back monolith on this one, ill put the gold up myself

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll take this opportunity to bet with any willing participant that they DONT accept the duel. Heck, I might as well make some easy money off this

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol didnt u say u got all of that stuff from months ago? I know its not from killing us this weekend you havnt left luna to do so... And weve been doing despise on the constant hoping for a raid... no real raids have come yet...

But jsv did well earlier in front of mogluks towers ask about it in vent, im sure they will let you know how quick they dropped

Even the great verum died... go figure, i think that was his 1st death.