• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Sonoma...

G

11 years ago I started this game on Sonoma. I dominated this shard running EFL. 4 years ago I left Sonoma for Pacific and FL. In between I've been to Lake Austin, Great Lakes, Baja, Napa, and Origin, and now I'm finally back, I hope you're ready for us.

-King Deathclaw

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi dear, now that I'm back, when is our UO wedding?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I would pay to see that
Bet you its not Dor wearing the wedding dress
LOL

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I made out with Dor once IRL.

It feels good to be home

Here are some screens for you youngins!

http://www.sasguild.org/screenshots/

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]... Good to see some of those screenshots... U playing again BC or did ya never quit???

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I think old friend FL will have their work cut out for them. Things change pretty fast here. Alliances, templates, and strategy. When you all were spotted your enemies cross shard started coming here too.. Just to let you know.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say thank you. You actually are costing me 12.99 more per month. I actually re-activated my PvP account. Reworking main as I type and look forward to seeing you on feild.

Right now sonoma is used to fighting amongst ourselves. We not have fresh meat. Alliances will shift. Old friends will come back. FL prepare yourself. Your stay will be enjoyable and bloody. Goodfights are always welcome.

PS. Now if only VIP would make a stop here. Boy would Sonoma be hopping.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I must say thank you. You actually are costing me 12.99 more per month. I actually re-activated my PvP account. Reworking main as I type and look forward to seeing you on feild.

Right now sonoma is used to fighting amongst ourselves. We not have fresh meat. Alliances will shift. Old friends will come back. FL prepare yourself. Your stay will be enjoyable and bloody. Goodfights are always welcome.

PS. Now if only VIP would make a stop here. Boy would Sonoma be hopping.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're hoping for a challenge, i we wanted a shard that would just roll over we'd of gone to Napa or LA first.

On the other hand, I know sonoma and its history, and I know sonoma has never seen anything close to what we're bringing to it, so please by all means prepare yourselves.

And it wouldn't be the first times that our enemies had followed us to another shard, TBA followed us to Origin and left within a few weeks. We chased BTH off of Origin and a lot of them have ended up on sonoma, in theory over time we should have all of our enemies in one place, eventually.

And to be sure Sonoma is a colony of FL, we are here permanently, this is one of our homes now, so it's not just for a stay.

G

Sonoma your Colony?? The only acronym you will remember, will be your puckered colon's as you and your follower's Xshard back to PAC!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sonoma your Colony?? The only acronym you will remember, will be your puckered colon's as you and your follower's Xshard back to PAC!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would we xshard back ever? the whole point of being on multiple shards is to make for more PVP for FL, please put up a fight, we're begging you, it will keep us from being bored.

I

imported_Vexxed

Heh.. Well I was personally in on 2 Terra spawns and 1 Dsp spawn this afternoon at around 4pm.... This is on pac though... Too bad I didn't see any FL......
Heck the only FL I've seen all day on PAC were some horrible red dexxer Rath.. something, and Word at yew gate....

When you said something about FL making another colony of Sonoma... I have to admit.... Ants making a colony under the floorboards is to what came to mind.... They are a problem... but only when they swarm in the Millions.... = P

G

Eh, sorry we couldn't raid, we're still getting used to patroling all the spawns on 3 shards, but maybe try not hiding on terra.

Who's your main on pac?

B

BeerManVI

<blockquote><hr>

11 years ago I started this game on Sonoma. I dominated this shard running EFL. 4 years ago I left Sonoma for Pacific and FL. In between I've been to Lake Austin, Great Lakes, Baja, Napa, and Origin, and now I'm finally back, I hope you're ready for us.

-King Deathclaw

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA i love that joke. Funny stuff

G

<blockquote><hr>

-King Deathclaw

[/ QUOTE ]

It can be said for certain King Deathclaw, you definitely are more full of it than the other self-proclaimed King in Sonoma.