• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Dev's... Please fix these issue's with Siege

• Thread starter imported_BlacK RaiN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_BlacK RaiN

Dear Dev's... it is no secret that there are issues with Consensual PvP ideals spilling over into the Non-Consensual PvP realm of this game.

We in the Siege community only wish to have one wish granted... and that is to have promises that were made to our community, years ago... upheld.

We were told on numerous occasions that we were important and that our playstyle mattered as an option to the Ultima Online playerbase. We need these kinds of changes to take place to really get the enjoyment out of UO we soooo long for.

So without further delay, here is our request.

RoT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RoT needs to be looked at for a possible tweak.

I suggest moving the starting point of RoT from 70.0 to 90.0 so that players dedicated to character advancement can have a competitive character faster than the 3 months it currently takes to make one.

Character development will still take some time... but not the 6 months it currently takes to complete a character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remove instanced dungeons. If I go into the dungeon and others get the key... they should be able to as well.

Please make hunting worth while. It has been yielding unusable items for 4 years now. It would be cool if the items that drop from monsters were more practical.

There is really no point of having 2% Hit Fireball on a weapon... the range of item intensities is not in line with usefulness. Our shard does not have item insurance so items obtained need to be more useful... more often.

Can we possibly tier the intensities and make the scale and number of intensities more in line with the level of the monsters we fight?

Low level... level 1 lets say mongbats... get one intensity at tier 1... that is lets say 20%. Tiers move up 10% per tier.. so tier 2 = 30%

Max is 50%... and that is determined by the level of creature. Once the level of the creature equals more than a 50% boost it moves onto the next item property tier... so the item has 2 item properties at ranging intensities.

Does this make sense the way I explained it?

If implemented this way... a player could progress up and the hunting monsters portion of this game would produce usable weapons and armor... for all levels of characters... as your character gets better and fights better monsters... so does the items obtained from them become better.

Change the way % resists are generated. They should be set and equally distributed.. as well set in tiers... of maybe 5 points. The lowest being... 40 and the highest being 70resists total on a given piece of armor.

Make it a seperate system from the item property's generating system... also based on levels of monsters.

Please enhance the AI monsters possess in this game

http://kotaku.com/348915/force-unleashed-t...nues-to-astound

This is a remarkable and innovative technology. The monster's... react and you don't necessarily have to take it this route... but, something that makes hunting monsters not so repetitious and predictable would make it more challenging and fun... across the board.

Crafting
Please make the BoD system... more rewarding and more interactive.

Make quests... interactive. Currently the "make 15 crossbows" we have right now promotes scripting in its repetitiousness. Make rare metals and woods, obtainable by crafter-specific dungeons... that curtail scripting efforts.

Make resists more equal... They could be 10/10/10/10/10 every time you make a piece if 50 total resists is indeed your characters item generated number.

Maybe make it so that using a skill (hmm... item identification?) allows a player to pick and tinker with just the items resists percentages... for more crafter customization.

I think the enhancement system could go much deeper... be a whole lot more fun. Maybe not destroying an item, but perhaps reducing its durability so that there are multiple attempts to enhance before the item is destroyed.

Allow players to open up shop in the actual towns in the cities of Britania. Have that person have to be present or logged in if using an attendent... sell his or her wares. Have a gooood number of slots available per city and have the number of slots be determined by a dynamic set of equations that measure the number of shops in all the other towns... if too high a concentration they do not raise the number until other shops are also used.

You also pay membership... membership means you belong to "that" shop.

Weekly membership fee is determined by which faction controls that town...

Can only be a member of 1 shop (per account.)

Player Skills
Magic Resist Skill:

Please make it so that your % skill in Magic Resist divided by 2 = your elemental resists.

Remove physical resist from the equation.

The benefits of this old system is that if someone dedicates the 120skill points to this skill (limiting the template) they only have to worry about achieving physical resist.

That is... they still have to wear armor.

Obtaining 60 resist is still easily possible by wearing armor. Player crafters make it easily and we can pick up loot we see on monsters... which is actually useful. Both players will be able to have the option to get what they need... and you can pick either or (skill or items.)

the choice would be the players. This would do nothing but expand on our current system and not take away from it.

Detect Hidden:
Please fix the magery spell "Reveal" to actually work... perhaps make it require the detect hidden skill to successfully detect a hidden player.

% Skill in Magery + % Skill in Detect hidden vs %Hiding + %Stealth.

This equation... would be nice =D

Make detect hidden have a 4 second delay for using the skill... click yourself for area detect. This would help the skills usefulness as once you detect an already hidden player... they are allowed to rehide instantly.

Hiding and Stealth

Please make using the stealth skill after hiding require the full delay between the use of these skills. Currently a player can use 2 skills instantly, without delay and exploit this advantage to a quick and easy get-away.

Factions

Please fix the bases, bugs and what nots.

Move sigil reset time to 6 days... 3 is just not enough of a reward for all the hard efforts that go into obtaining control.

If you control a city you can turn the guardzone protection... on... or off.

If off for 15 days, the city will be invaded by its corresponding low level creatures and become a champion spawn area. You may beat them back of course.... and since this is Felucca, allow powerscrolls to drop. We have 8 cities in factions, each corresponding to 1 of the 8 virtues... and thus would be GREAT for gaining points in our virtue "gump" by fighting each champion spawn/champion.

Those who wish to not be affected by factions... can choose any one of the non-faction towns to visit/inhabit, as their guardzones will be always... on.

Reduce statloss to 10minutes.

Only blues can join TB or CoM

Only reds can join Minax or SL... you have to be in factions to enter towns or use moongates as a red... otherwise the guards will kill you if you try to invade a cities soil.

Player Housing

Please remove the invisible shield from houses when not in "customizing" mode. We would like the ability to siege an enemies stronghold and base of operation.

If done, please set housing up to reflect the following:

Make teleporters accessed to anyone.

Give the owner of the house 2 master keys (one in backpack and one in bank) that are blessed. You can lock any door you place or is in there with those keys. They can be copied via tinkering, but those copies are... not blessed.

Make private houses employ texas law and public houses enable to use guardzone protection.

Allow players the ability to ban anything (including natures fury) and please remove the ability of an aggressor to ban things from the home. Aggressors should still be allowed to access homes... just not utilize their features.

Beneficial Acts

Please make it so that we are not punished for sparing with guildmates. If I'm fighting a guildmate in my house, currently if either one of us dies... we cannot resurrect the dead player... and if we gate to a shrine, the player cannot re-enter the house to obtain their belongings.

If another player is already flagged an aggressor (ie a criminal) then please reconsider the rule thats currently in place... which flags someone who is currently flagged.

Please remove instanced corpses. Another player should have to loot their body piece by piece... just as I have to.

Please remove the "all items return to player" feature of the Sacrifice virtue... if used, the player should be resurrected but their items should remain on their corpse.

Please remove "you do not have the right to loot this corpse" feature... because even if I do not have the right to loot the corpse... I should still be able to and if I do not have the right... I should be flagged as a criminal.

Roleplay

Please give the Orcs a race already... or make it so their masks arent completely useless so they can properly role-play. With the item requirements to actually play this game... it is almost impossible for them to use these items.

Consider putting the bounty system back in... It may have been flawed but it was extremely fun and a great avenue for player justice even if it was abused.

Consider this not so flawed system?

Person places bounty (with their own gold) and these bounties can be searched using a craftable "bulletin board" that can only be placed in public establishments. Have these public establishments also give the owner a placable NPC which heads can be turned into to claim a bounty.

A bounty can only be claimed at the establishment the bounty was placed and (searching the establishment/bounty/information about the bounty on these bulletin boards.)

A player can use the "Tracking skill" to bring up a UOAM type gump where the murderer is "tracked" on the map while he/she is online... a notice is given to the bounty hunter once he/she comes online. The level of tracking skill required will depend on the level of the murderer.

Bounties last for 1 week of in game playing time (on the murderer's part) and only 1 bounty can be placed on a murderer at any given time. Once the week has expired... if the bounty has not been collected, the person who placed the bounty receives a complete refund. Time spent in a players "house" does not count against this "1 week" of in game playing time... the timer does not decay.

If a murderer wishes to hide out for the rest of his days in his/her house causing others no more harm... then player justice has been served.

Bountys can only be placed on characters that have achieved perma red status... or 100 counts.

Bounty Minimum (whats minimum required to place bounty) is determined by what level the red is at. Higher the more you have to shell out for a piece of him/her.

I do not see how this system can be abused.

Miscellaneous

Please add a 10-15 second delay between a players ability to use a petball of summoning. Just like Greater Heal potions... it would be balancing to PvP if players could not abuse this feature.

Please remove the "dismount" special move from Archery weapons. If a player has the ability to make it all the way to me and execute a dismount manuver... they deserve to perform this strategic, intelligent and skillful move. It is being abused by Archers constantly to take advantage of the ranged attack.

Please make smokebombs unflag a character with ninjitsu, rather than hide the character.

Please reduce the timer on enchanted apples as it is currently too long for practical use in battle. We need more than having to have x amount of chivalry on our templates to combat the extremely powerful attack that is strangle.

Please put stamina loss back into mounts. Make it so that higher-end tamables and faction horses garner the highest amounts of stamina. If you make it so that players cannot endlessly run at full speed while on their mounts... more players would take advantage of on-foot combat or not be able to abuse the fact that they can run from trinsic to vesper and back again (and yes I have chased players that distance and it is quite frustrating.)

Please make it so that players can use *gate travel* scrolls with only 20.0 magery... so that all classes of characters can manuever around the world freely... at a price.

That's it.

After 10+ odd years of playing this game... I've seen it all.

I honestly believe if we had all of these things addressed, that Siege would be a well polished gem with a healthy community and population.

This is me saying my peace. You now know where I and a good majority of those like me stand on this issue and this would be fantastic if we could get these problems/systems looked at and addressed in a more timely fashion than has been the pattern of the past. We cannot wait another 2 years before our shard receives more of the attention it needs to function properly.

I hope you take a serious look at this post... as these suggestions would make a large portion of your playerbase... extremely satisfied with this shard and this game.

Sincerely yours,

BlacK RaiN

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

Ok... I've fixed it =)

I hope whoever reads this can appreciate what this post is trying to accomplish.

*tips hat*

BlacK RaiN

I

imported_archite666

I agree that alot of stuff needs fixed, petballs definitly, ninja, factions, alot of the stuff you ask for is unworldly but still very good ideas. I hope we can just get what we already have fixed.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I agree with many things, but by far not with all of your suggestions.

Here are some points I agree to and some points I absolutely disagree:

1. RoT:
I totally agree that this needs to be changed. Your suggestion is ok, but maybe there are even better suggestions from someone ?

2. PvM:
I think the loot from monsters in general is ok. The only thing that has to be changed is that only ML monsters, swoops and only the new monsters have good loot. The good old monsters like Blood Elementals and the rest of the old dungeon monsters have really crappy loot and that has to be changed. I don't want to have to hunt ML monsters or Tokuno monsters to get good loot.

3. item properties in general need to be looked at. I would suggest to go back to the old AR system without all those damn numbers. Let it be a little mystery how good something is and make the item identification skill useful again and maybe even add some basic names to weapons and armour, just like the way it was pre-AOS (invulnerable, ....).

4. crafter shops in towns sounds cool

5. detect hidden, hiding and stealth:
I do not think that the skill combo hiding stealth is overpowered. It is the additional skills that makes it overpowered.
I would suggest that stealth uses 2 follower slots, so that tamers can use only 1 animal and not two. When he is visible for 10 seconds, then he can gets the follower slots back. Make it so that an archer can't use special moves while hidden and a delay to special moves of 5-10 seconds.
Maybe even make it that animals can't be controled while hidden. If someone hides, then they stop attacking the target and only defending themselves if they get attacked again.

I do absolutely not agree to your suggestion that you have to wait after hiding to use the stealth skill. That would be a too huge drawback. Many stealthers work alone and if they have to wait to use the stealth skill, then they will have no chance to escape.

Instead of ruining the skills hiding/stealth we should concentrate on reducing the power of the offensive skills like taming and archery IN COMBINATION with hiding/stealth.

There are many ways to get those overpowered templates back into line, but do not start ruining skills which are not the problem.

Detect hidden should have a lower timer to use it again, but not the same than hiding/stealth. I remember that a detective revealed me everytime I hide and a group of players hunted me and killed me. I had absolutely no chance to excape even with hiding stealth. There are already enough ways to easily reveal a hidden player ! Detect hidden could give you a bonus maybe in factions against enemy faction players.

6. Balls of Pet Summoning:
Remove them ! They are bad !

That was just a short summary of my thoughts about your proposed changes, but my main concern is that hiding/stealth will get ruined just because of some offensive skills that are overpowered in combination with hiding/stealth and because of special moves.
Please think about the real problem of these templates and not about hiding/stealth which is working fine in my opinion.

G

An interesting read... A bit unrealistic, though. Let's focus on small steps that are Siege specific. Many of your suggestions are sweeping game changes, that would need countless hours of testing and tweaking. No telling how they would affect the game at large.

What say we just take one and try to get the Dev's to work with on that one change. Say... RoT? The difficult and and time consuming task of building a viable character has come under scutiny of many Siege folk. Long and boring does not equate to expert or even hard.

Two options spring to mind. Tweak the RoT caps and/or times, or allow advanced characters and keep RoT as is. Advanced characters would be a huge jump start to being viable in a shorter amount of time.

*smiles*

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

An interesting read... A bit unrealistic, though. Let's focus on small steps that are Siege specific. Many of your suggestions are sweeping game changes, that would need countless hours of testing and tweaking. No telling how they would affect the game at large.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we're focusing on small steps... why can't we use this as a checklist? RoT is at the top of the list... after all.

I put more thought into how I wrote this than you might think

This pretty much summarizes every single problem we have with our shard... and if we can focus on one issue at a time... before we know it, the page is complete.

That's how I work at least...

*tips hat*

R

Rykus

Very good list. Some of it seems like it should be implemented on all shards, such as the loot drops. If even 20% of this list (starting with RoT) made it into the game, Siege would be a much more enjoyable and populated shard.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

The list looks pretty good...other than the faction capture time.

You can steal a sigil, get lucky, and corrupt it in 10 hours. If you want to make the towns "safe" for 6 days, then the corruption time needs to go back to 24 hours.

When the sigils are stealable, factions are alive and at their best. We want them stealable more, not less.

N

Nerf-Herder

It will take a community effort to fix the problems with Siege Perilous.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

I agree, we need to stick together... let the discussion begin!

G

I would say, start with ROT
I do not agree with your way to fix it and we had a poll here that show what most want.
"Change both daily cap and timers between gains 71 62%"

Siege need new blood so our shard have to show up on the shard list as a Siege ruleset shard and with nothing to stop newbies from making a char on Siege. It should not effect their young status onnormal shards.

PvM changes are not only needed on Siege and changes to the dragons may be first step. I agree the loot is crap, I would like to see more resources as loot and in rare cases a useful item.
Sure instance dungeons do not belong on Siege but there is more importent thing that need changes.

I don't like your crafting ideas, Devs are really doing well with their last changes to crafting.

I wish stealth back to how it was in old days, where I had several ways to unhide them. Stealth is to powerful now and really bad for PvP IMO

I don't think your ideas are what Siege want and this thread should be moved to Siege forum as a debat thread

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I would say, start with ROT
I do not agree with your way to fix it and we had a poll here that show what most want.
"Change both daily cap and timers between gains 71 62%"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I don't disagree with this... and this is a list with RoT at the top of it for a reason. If you feel there is a better suggestion to solve the problem (such as this one) then feel free to post it!

These are all issues the Siege community wants addressed. The solutions are my own based on 10 years of experience with this games working design and systems. I made this thread with the idea of expanding on our working systems... not taking any of them apart.

Again, if you feel differently, express a different solution!

<blockquote><hr>

I don't think your ideas are what Siege want and this thread should be moved to Siege forum as a debat thread

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand why you'd say the crafting changes I suggested are bad... since what I'm trying to suggest would get people to repopulate the cities of UO... and you have constantly complained about them being empty because no one needs to go to them for any reason... I just don't know why you're deciding to flip flop now.

I already posted this on the Siege forum for discussion... no one disagreed with any of it... I'm sorry you missed the thread but, please don't tell me this after I already went through the trouble of opening an open discussion on our forum... and it's only now that you feel the need to chime in.

I took EVERYONE's opinions into consideration when I made this... I'd like us to not pretend as though I didn't.

Head over to siege and discuss these changes or post your own suggestions here if missed the thread or if you were too lazy to do it when I had already posted this for the community to consider before coming her with this information.

When I posted this... NOT ONE single person objected at the time.

How is it my fault that you didn't discuss it when I posted this earlier? I don't understand...

*tips hat*

C

Cleopatra

I'll back you up 100%

We need to stick together here, there will be some things where our opinions differ a little bit, but not to such an extent that we would rather things remain as they are. We know what happens when we pick apart suggestions such as BR has made......nothing.

Back him up, please.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I am not going to agree to ideas I don't agree with. *shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not!! But foster good discussion and post your suggestions!

Don't come here now and tell me that you don't support this at the last minute when I posted this on the Siege forum a WHILE ago asking for your feedback and open discussion on these topics.

You make yourself and our community look bad when we squibble over things like this... even after given the opportunity and AMPLE time to voice your opinion on any one of these key points.

NICE timing Kelmo... real nice.

And you blame the Devs for taking 2 years to fix the PBD and another 2 years to fix the blessed sammy helm/ember legs issues? Way to show the world why it took so damn long to actually get those issues addressed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I really don't understand why you'd say the crafting changes I suggested are bad... since what I'm trying to suggest would get people to repopulate the cities of UO... and you have constantly complained about them being empty because no one needs to go to them for any reason... I just don't know why you're deciding to flip flop now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Factions taxes was what made most towns emty, my favorite town (East Brit) died when we got the factions taxes.

But most times I speak about emty towns, I mean player towns like Safe Haven and other player towns in old Britainnia. The crafters gave up and the shops are all closed. 3 x fee for having vendors make it bad business to run vendors away from Luna or moongates, dropping vendor fee or changes it would help the crafters away from the hot spots.

<blockquote><hr>

I already posted this on the Siege forum for discussion... no one disagreed with any of it... I'm sorry you missed the thread but, please don't tell me this after I already went through the trouble of opening an open discussion on our forum... and it's only now that you feel the need to chime in.

[/ QUOTE ]

"no one disagreed" is not = "all agreed"
You don't like players who disagree and you can be very rude to them

I do want some love for Siege but I can't support something I do agree too.

Sorry

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Factions taxes was what made most towns emty, my favorite town (East Brit) died when we got the factions taxes.

But most times I speak about emty towns, I mean player towns like Safe Haven and other player towns in old Britainnia. The crafters gave up and the shops are all closed. 3 x fee for having vendors make it bad business to run vendors away from Luna or moongates, dropping vendor fee or changes it would help the crafters away from the hot spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not the thread to discuss these issues. Post your suggestions to make it better...! Why is that so hard?

<blockquote><hr>

"no one disagreed" is not = "all agreed"
You don't like players who disagree and you can be very rude to them

[/ QUOTE ]

So... you didn't feel like posting then but want to quibble over it now?

Nice!

No one told you to agree with me, I never said you were supposed to. But don't make this my fault that you decided to ignore the discussion on this when we had it and now find it time to chime in.

Real good freja... real good. At least I'm trying to help our shard here, all you're doing is trying to make it damn near impossible to get any help.

Seriously, what... the... hell.

G

I told you what I thought earlier in this thread. Your ideas are far too broad and sweeping. Most are not even Siege specific. I will let you know when you speak for me. *nods*

I will focus on the doable things, such as a tweak to training characters on Siege.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I told you what I thought earlier in this thread. Your ideas are far too broad and sweeping. Most are not even Siege specific. I will let you know when you speak for me. *nods*

I will focus on the doable things, such as a tweak to training characters on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree..

That is why I prioritized the list. I started at the top with RoT, what we would like addressed first.

I also summarized all of the other issues we have with our shard as well.

I also included changes that would benefit ALL of UO... and not just Siege if the rest of UO felt that they also wanted to support those changes. Isn't it easier and more practical for the dev team to focus on issues that affect all of the shards rather than just Siege?

Please do not act like I'm asking that this list be addressed all at once. I never said that.

Again, stop making this into something it is not.

F

Fayled Dhreams

F O C U S

don't make this a mere continuation of your "all one argument" style
F O C U S
on what you want ... and how to get there

(might want to consider a little: give a little to get a little ... to SHARPEN your focus)
just saying ..

now ...

Question:
Do you want EveryThing on your list ... JUST Siege(besides rot) JUST Siege &amp; fel facets or ALL shards &amp; facets?
Cause aside from rot ... theres a FEW that do overlap
AND &gt;the overlap&lt;, is WHERE, in the HALL ... anyone NOT clear about your focus... IS gonna come in and DISTRACT you from your FOCUS

watch ...
WITH focus:
ROT change ... /signed ... it is Due &amp; desirable
(I have a char there but Don't play ... might IF the change is made)

<font color=blue></font color=blue>

PvM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remove instanced dungeons. If I go into the dungeon and others get the key... they should be able to as well.
<font color=blue>meh! on Siege Fel ..catch them going in(prevent access/bargain for bribes/payment) catch them coming out (PvP ambush .. looting) ... Maybe drop ALL guard zones ... leaving instances only place of (temporary) safety ?</font color=blue>

Please make hunting worth while. It has been yielding unusable items for 4 years now. It would be cool if the items that drop from monsters were more practical.
<font color=blue>ALL loot packs ... on monsters Has been mentioned before ... just don't expect mongbats and rats to drop uber usable loot ...AFTER the pass</font color=blue>
There is really no point of having 2% Hit Fireball on a weapon... the range of item intensities is not in line with usefulness. Our shard does not have item insurance so items obtained need to be more useful... more often.
<font color=blue>Did changes get made to Siege Doom? hows that working out? Loot pack re-work FIRST ... then revisit</font color=blue>

Can we possibly tier the intensities and make the scale and number of intensities more in line with the level of the monsters we fight?

Low level... level 1 lets say mongbats... get one intensity at tier 1... that is lets say 20%. Tiers move up 10% per tier.. so tier 2 = 30%

Max is 50%... and that is determined by the level of creature. Once the level of the creature equals more than a 50% boost it moves onto the next item property tier... so the item has 2 item properties at ranging intensities.

Does this make sense the way I explained it?<font color=blue> Loot pack re-work FIRST ... then revisit</font color=blue>

Please enhance the AI monsters possess in this game
<font color=blue>Sure ... prioritize it for: before during after... allla the rest of "your" list</font color=blue>

Crafting
Please make the BoD system... more rewarding and more interactive.
<font color=blue>first pass in place ...2-3 months to gauge impact ... re-visit</font color=blue>

Make quests... interactive. Currently the "make 15 crossbows" we have right now promotes scripting in its repetitiousness. Make rare metals and woods, obtainable by crafter-specific dungeons... that curtail scripting efforts.
<font color=blue>Make quests... More interactive ... by adding more choice/requirement/items/grades/frequency of offers (If they can... cursed scritters will scipt anything) making it more difficult for them to have an all-in-one-script ... opens up the possibility for wider variety for the legit player to get the resources for ..."bargining" for rewards ... bargining for specific rewards, trading unusable for different rewards ... .. game theory &gt;system&lt; problem ... no apparent "one fix" solution ... re-visit WITH a GROUP</font color=blue>

Make resists more equal... They could be 10/10/10/10/10 every time you make a piece if 50 total resists is indeed your characters item generated number.
<font color=blue>first pass in place ...2-3 months to guage impact ... re-visit</font color=blue>

Maybe make it so that using a skill (hmm... item identification?) allows a player to pick and tinker with just the items resists percentages... for more crafter customization.
<font color=blue>Been requested, targeted crafting results thru skill sets(MixnMatch), enhanced existing tools, entirely new tools/reagent/materials ... re-visit</font color=blue>

I think the enhancement system could go much deeper... be a whole lot more fun. Maybe not destroying an item, but perhaps reducing its durability so that there are multiple attempts to enhance before the item is destroyed.
<font color=blue>Ya think?</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>re-visit</font color=blue>

Player Skills
Magic Resist Skill:
<font color=blue>Sorry, NEED to explain WHY this group... as a Siege ONLY change ... makes any sense aside from "wanting it"</font color=blue>

Factions

Please fix the bases, bugs and what nots.

<font color=blue>Doh! fix the bases bugs and whatnot ... revisit ... Siege vs ALL shards ... THEN specifics</font color=blue>

Player Housing
<font color=blue>Focus ... re-vist</font color=blue>

Beneficial Acts
<font color=blue>Rework all aspects of Flagging system</font color=blue>

Roleplay

Please give the Orcs a race already... or make it so their masks arent completely useless so they can properly role-play. With the item requirements to actually play this game... it is almost impossible for them to use these items.
<font color=blue>huh?</font color=blue>

Consider putting the bounty system back in... It may have been flawed but ...
... -yadda yadda - ...
I do not see how this system can be abused.
<font color=blue>not exactly a "roleplay" system ... ie VOLUNTARY roleplay ... unawareness of how it might be abused ... doesn't make it "good"</font color=blue>

Miscellaneous <font color=blue>does NOT Mean : FOCUS</font color=blue>

Please add a 10-15 second delay between a players ability to use a petball of summoning. Just like Greater Heal potions... it would be balancing to PvP if players could not abuse this feature.
<font color=blue>under reveiw</font color=blue>

Please remove the "dismount" special move from Archery weapons. If a player has the ability to make it all the way to me and execute a dismount manuver... they deserve to perform this strategic, intelligent and skillful move. It is being abused by Archers constantly to take advantage of the ranged attack.
<font color=blue>combat system, under reveiw</font color=blue>

Please make smokebombs unflag a character with ninjitsu, rather than hide the character.
<font color=blue>Sure thats a good ide? "unflagging" ????</font color=blue>

Please reduce the timer on enchanted apples as it is currently too long for practical use in battle. We need more than having to have x amount of chivalry on our templates to combat the extremely powerful attack that is strangle.
<font color=blue>re-visit AFTER flagging issues re-work</font color=blue>

Please put stamina loss back into mounts. Make it so that higher-end tamables and faction horses garner the highest amounts of stamina. If you make it so that players cannot endlessly run at full speed while on their mounts... more players would take advantage of on-foot combat or not be able to abuse the fact that they can run from trinsic to vesper and back again (and yes I have chased players that distance and it is quite frustrating.)
<font color=blue>Which mounts? ethy mounts? only ethy mounts on Siege? only ethy mounts that others are riding? .... howabout ...ride to combat, "corral" the mounts ... walk in to do glorious battle ... focus</font color=blue>

Please make it so that players can use *gate travel* scrolls with only 20.0 magery... so that all classes of characters can manuever around the world freely... at a price.
no

That's it.
<font color=blue>??? Sure ??? just saying ...

needs focus</font color=blue>

G

*blinks* I understood Fayled Dhreams post and criticism perfectly. Your response baffles me.