• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deamon Temple Home

S

Stucky

I'm not selling or trading it so I hope this is an ok place. I will be lifting my home located on the west wall of the deamon temple on fire isle(tram) tomorrow as I have sold out and moved near luna. I dont know the exact size but it was once a cabin that was expanded after aos and the biggest that can be placed on the walls of the temple(it says 1587 secures). I lived there for 6 years and even though larger houses came my way I still stayed here because of all the fun nearby and it was the first 'big' home I placed :sad3:.

You can still shoot arrows or spells through the w-e wall a few steps from the door, run inside and tame everything in sight or gm lockpicking inside the building. I HATE leaving this spot, can you tell? hehe I just want someone to love it like I did. :violin: