• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEA/H2O Harry

G

Good job to the alliance for the completed harry. Thanks to $C$ and K*R for all the fun

G

Every harrower gets a post on Stratics, what?

Must be really slow these days.

X

XTekNikX

Or really active; given the fact not too many harrowers are being done. Which usually means there is a lot of competition.

G

Pfft.

That makes zero sense.

Back in the day, our spawns and harrowers would get raided every time we did one (daily, or every three days, maximum). EVERY time! Same with when SI did theirs.

Now the competition is so great that no one can do anything? I call BS.

X

XTekNikX

In other words, if there was no pvp on the shard, people would be farming it like crazy. So there has to be some fighting going on right?

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

In other words, if there was no pvp on the shard, people would be farming it like crazy. So there has to be some fighting going on right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Now hold on one gawsh darn minute there skipper. We don't take kindly to them thinking types round here. Y'all best gather yer little thinking weedlioes and scoodlededoos and get!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, you mean if UO still had a population? :p

I get what you're saying, though.

L

LAH Architect

Baja shard has a lot of goodwill and memories for many players. Even invading pvp guilds get a decent experience here. Not too hard but also not too easy.

There are always people leaving but also players coming back. Lull Periods happen so do Intense fight sessions.

News of Events and happenings are always good as everyone likes a good story. But Biske, leave the writing next time to the professionals ok ? I choked irl when reading that story .... your pk skills transcend the virtual realm !

B

Biske

Upon further inspection of that post it has come to my attention that it was a well hidden insult!

I do believe there is only one way to settle this.

DANCEOFF!!!!