• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DDO

N

NovaGhost

I heard DDO is free now, so I reinstalled Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (using the my retail copy of the game; CDs), only to find out they renamed it to some new gay name "Jebberon" or something stupid like that (I know it isn't actually "Jebberon", but the actual new name is so stupid, that I'm not even going to bother taking two seconds out to see what it is). Well, so it began updating, the first update went by relatively fast. Then it restarted the launcher with the new "Jebberon" theme, and it is now REALLY REALLY REALLY slow. It's been like an hour and a half and it's still not even 1% done. It's going at a maximum speed of like 80 kbps (kilobytes per second), which is ridiculous, since I have Charter (1 MB per second). It seems to be going nowhere fast, just look at this screenshot.

B

Bunkermonkey

Depending on how long you've been away, it should take a long time to update.

I would start it and then go to bed.. thats what I did.

Bunker

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... in the end... did you end up playing DDO again? Just wondering, maybe you can answer my question... If I start to pay for my old DDO account, will I get my old "now currently locked" characters back? Or are they gone for ever? And, how much is it to re-activate my old account?