• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DDL task info

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sally Bumblefoot

I need help with some info about DDL tasks. I am specifically looking for info about the tasks and what you have to do for them. I have a task that needs 10 cogs in cash HQ but have no idea where it is from. The stratics guides have all the tasks for the playgrounds but for some reason, at least for me, the ddl link is broken (undoubtedly because that is the one I need !!). I would like to choose this task for another toon that is currently working DDL so I can do them together. I thought I chose a task this toon had already done but he never needed cogs in HQ. Oh, and if the link works for someone else, is it against the rules for them to copy the info and PM it to me? Thanks!

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Sally. Here's what I was able to nab from the DDL Link:
Cashbot Upper Left Leg Piece
Visit Nat (Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite Exterminators, Pajama Place)
Visit PJ (PJ's Taxi Service, Lullaby Lane) about Cashbot HQ
Defeat 10 Cashbots in Cashbot HQ
Return to PJ
Visit Nat
Retrieve plans from cogs in Cashbot HQ
Return to Nat

This sound right?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Thanks!! So the task I am missing on Sir Crumblebrains is "Don't let the bed bugs bite"? That sure sounds right according to what you have to do. I will see if that is offered next time I log on to him. I know he did one other task that the others havent done. I was so sure it was the bed bugs one. Oh well, now I wonder which one it actually was!! I will know what it was if I can see what you have to do for each one. But thanks so much for your help. I now know which one to look for!!

I just checked again and every single link works to every playground except to the one for DDL for me!! Maybe I will try the other computer!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

gee don't forget about getting your 150 skel in cash mint....ROFL

NOT!!