• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) DC Shrine!!!

K

Kissey

Kewl that the EMs would do things that make this game one step above all other games!

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DC SUCKS that is all i have to say, you see they like to complain about someone stealing their pirate, but yet look at what they do to other people? hipocrite? thats what i thought *&%( DC*

B

Boink Police

Hi Kissy, how goes it? I assume you're the same Kiss I knew long ago.

K

Kissey

Hi yuppers its me How are you doing!!! Sometime you will have to go to a Auction again seems to be you let the boinking get outta hand:)

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I really have to add on this thread is I PRAY this is not the example you set for your guild. One thing about guilds that people tend to gloss over is that you are setting an example of how your particular guild acts for everything you do in game.

A lot of current GL guilds could remember that I'm seeing nowadays, but just pointing out that your actions do reflect on your guild as a whole. A shame, really.
As one of the high command for this guild I would like to state this:

We are running out of cry babies in our guild. We are in great need of people that have nothing to do but whine there asses off all day long.

Specifically we are extending an invitation to DC* we open our arms to your crybaby scum. (Galen you should be able to get the message to them right?)

Canary, if you play GL you are more than welcome to join us as we besmirch our shard!
:lol:

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kewl that the EMs would do things that make this game one step above all other games!
They made a shrine to the players that abuse the newest and most overpowered skill in the game?.... congrats for being a bunch of $(#ing sheep.