• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] dazzled harpies don't aggro

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to get my journey going tomorrow but right now Covetous on TC is laggy as hell for me. Anyone else? Anyway, noticed dazzled harpies don't aggro. Figured that's a bug.

They have twice the HP of a regular harpy, not very difficult to bring down. 50 feathers, 4 birds carved.

Didn't feel like going further for now, too laggy.

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that level as a great alternative to Old Haven and the first level of Despise for new players, since the first level of Shame is still too difficult for them. Headless Miners and Vampire Mongbats don't aggro too, only Strange Gazers which are more difficult then the rest but spawn farther away. I was quite happy to see an easy yet rewarding first level (finally a dungeon to send the new players), so even if it is a bug I hope they keep it that way :) .

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been checking out level 1 for hunter's guide. I think the harpies non-aggro is intended, and the vampire mongbats have an interesting hp system. Entries have been updated.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that level as a great alternative to Old Haven and the first level of Despise for new players, since the first level of Shame is still too difficult for them.
I agree--although, other than for testing purposes, I couldn't bring myself to kill those poor headless miners. They don't even realize they aren't getting any ore. Such a sad, dutiful group. :)

I'm curious if there is significance regarding their orange shovels, though.