• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Day of Doom

H

HnOiar

Hi. Could anybody help me with this skill? I need to know his duration, re-use time, stat of de-buffs of this skill (how many % of player stats are reduced by that skil....for example 30% of speed is reduced, 20% of p.atk etc)
Im sorry for my english, Im only a beginner...thx)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi. Could anybody help me with this skill? I need to know his duration, re-use time, stat of de-buffs of this skill (how many % of player stats are reduced by that skil....for example 30% of speed is reduced, 20% of p.atk etc)
Im sorry for my english, Im only a beginner...thx)
Day of Doom, 80, Soultaker.

Generates a signet that produces a strong curse to decrease all abilities. Applies to all targets within the affected area. The effect disappears if you leave the area. Can be used when Spell Force is level 3 or higher. Consumes 1 Magic Symbol.

MP 73, range 900.

I don't know offhand but it used to have a real long casting time. Its good at castle sieges where it can put some nasty debuffs on a bunch of folks.