• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dawns Music gear "Elf City"

G

For those of you trying to fill your Dawns Music Box with gears.

Elf City [uncommon]

Available on my wifes vendor in Luna. 500K

Alien Choppers house, far NE corner of Luna, vendor named INOT & STUFF

G

I'm in the middle of trying to finish my music box, if anyone else knows of vendors, or are selling please hit me up. thanks.

G

The vendor I listed above, and on the same house you will find one (belonging to another player) called "Sweet Music Woman" who also has a big selection.

I sold "Conversations with Gwyno" and "Paws" (Both uncommon, but a more frequent drop then "Elf City") in the last three days for 250K each. Currenty I have no Uncommon.

My wife does have about 40 common gears in stock if you have one in particular you are looking for please post it.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I need all the Uncommon and the Rares. Duplicates are ok as I have a couple of these boxes I am filling.

Lord Nabin

G

My wife just put out a large selection today. Most of them are the ones that "Sweet music woman" did not have, so between the two you should get a good selection.

Far NE corner of Luna, the house is Alien Choppers. Vendor is named "INGOT & STUFF" (IRON & STUFF from the sign)

"Sweet Music Woman" is in the back row. Not sure who runs that vendor.

G

I have 3 Uncommon in stock.

Good vs. Evil (U9)
Elf City
Dread Horn Area

They will be on the vendor in the morning.

I tried getting Dragon Slaves attention at the bank at about 11:30pm, but he must have been AFK.

F

five oclock

Far NE corner of Luna, the house is Alien Choppers. Vendor is named "INGOT & STUFF" (IRON & STUFF from the sign)

"Sweet Music Woman" is in the back row. Not sure who runs that vendor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the plug
That would be me. So you are the other vendor that sell gears Nice

G

Sorry was my bday last night so I was out, I sometimes leave my char to bank sit. I checked the vendors so they must have already been bought up. Or you haven't gotten to putting them out yet. you can icq me if you want 233-559-393. Thx..

G

Sadly that is my wifes vendor, and for some reason she did not stock the vendor this morning. She is standing at the Luna bank right now in game, qwith the gears and Iron BOD's in her pack, while sahe is really at Toy's R Us with my son....go figure....

She takes all the stock off the vendor every night except the low end gears and arrows / bolts...I have no idea why....