• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daughter's Uber

S

SSniffleslam

Savanna and I have made a sell uber, Princess Trixie Zoobleswirl. She was supposed to be a 4-track, 34 laffer, but I fished with her before I knew Savanna wanted an uber so she's got a couple of extra laff. So if you see some little 36-laff monkey at some of the sellbot events, it's her. She'll probably go sad a lot, since she's not good at timing her jumps, but we'll get there eventually.

S

Squeaker

That was yours? I really wish people would tell me these things! lol Did great in vp. Makes me a little nervous with the little ones but it gives me something to do. Great run and congrats on the laff Joe!

S

SSniffleslam

See, that's why I posted this, she saw everyone talking and came to me and said she didn't want everyone to think she was some random coming out of nowhere. :p

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Glad she came. Thanks for the help. The laff looks nice on me too. Thanks. I love it!:danceb:

L

Little Sadie

Cool! How long did it take her/you to max her gags on it? It is taking me forever to max my gags on my 15 laffer. Once she does, she will be at the Sunday VPs too and as many random vps that she can squeeze in to. LOL!

S

SSniffleslam

Cool! How long did it take her/you to max her gags on it? It is taking me forever to max my gags on my 15 laffer. Once she does, she will be at the Sunday VPs too and as many random vps that she can squeeze in to. LOL!
Still working on the gags, we just made her this week, but I've already gotten her cream pie and water hose. She also has TU and drop, both at level 3, but I'm working on them all during the day when she's at school.

L

Little Sadie

So you vped with her? I thought it was some unwritten rule that you don't do battles on an uber til gags are maxed. At least that is what I've been reading over and over again. I have b-day cake and storm but was waiting til she was maxed in both. I was too afraid people would think I was horrible to come in with unmaxed gags. LOL! Hmmmm. Perhaps a vp is in order tomorrow on Atta Whack!

S

SSniffleslam

So you vped with her? I thought it was some unwritten rule that you don't do battles on an uber til gags are maxed. At least that is what I've been reading over and over again. I have b-day cake and storm but was waiting til she was maxed in both. I was too afraid people would think I was horrible to come in with unmaxed gags. LOL! Hmmmm. Perhaps a vp is in order tomorrow on Atta Whack!
Well, to tell the truth, I wanted her to wait until she at least had better TU and Drop before going, but she wanted to go, and it's her toon, so why not? And maybe it is an unwritten rule, but I was never good at walking the line lol.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that unwritten rule is more for 15s and 25s. I started VPing before I had maxed cake and storm on my 25, but I was close. And I didn't get that infernal TU maxed til I was a Holly. lol

S

SSniffleslam

I think that unwritten rule is more for 15s and 25s. I started VPing before I had maxed cake and storm on my 25, but I was close. And I didn't get that infernal TU maxed til I was a Holly. lol
See, if she would have wanted a 15 or 25, I probably would have made her wait until she at least had B-day cake and Storm Cloud...

G

Granjell

I had to leave in a hurry before I could introduce Princess Trixie around to everyone before the VP. Glad to hear she made in and through! Congrats!

E

Electroflap

I knew it was Savanna but unfortunately I am low on friend space so I couldnt re-add her to talk to her.. I always keep 2 slots open for picture making and now I only have 1!.. but Congrats Savanna! WTG!!

S

SSniffleslam

Oh, it's fine, we certainly understand...neither one of us have much room on our main toons anymore.

F

Flippers

Ohh Sadie if you want to add LOM to your friend's list, we can do 2-3 lvl bldgs a couple times a week and get us both up to speed.

L

Little Sadie

Oh great. Looks like I'm going to have to max my gags anyway. I was hoping for an easy out. LOL!

S

SSniffleslam

That's what I would do..especially if you've got your B-day cake and storm cloud...