• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Darkwood and runic saw

D

Derrick83

Question is ... can you make the pieces with runic saw and get teh additional mods that go with the pieces?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Darkwood has fixed properties . So using a runic would be a waste. However Material properties do stack with it.

In actuality you could craft a superior set of woodland with a few runics. You could get 3-4 HPR on a peice. 2 from bloodwood and 2 from the runic.

K

Kith Kanan

I got a few hpr 4 pieces that way... its mighty nice , just to bad its non med and elf only

D

Dalamos

<blockquote><hr>

In actuality you could craft a superior set of woodland with a few runics. You could get 3-4 HPR on a peice. 2 from bloodwood and 2 from the runic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know about that, could be worth trying out sometime.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I got a few hpr 4 pieces that way... its mighty nice , just to bad its non med and elf only

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you shure, you got Darkwood and not Woodland- parts that way?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Question is ... can you make the pieces with runic saw and get teh additional mods that go with the pieces?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not for sure about runics, because I haven't been lucky enough to get one..

But I noticed it takes up the wood types (ash lives lower requirments, blood the extra fire and HR, and sometimes heartwood rolls the HCI 5%)

E

eolsunder1

Darkwood armor has fixed properties and cannot get any bonus's from runic saws. You would only waste your saw making the darkwood pieces. Darkwood does take into effect the wood types, so making darkwood out of bloodwood gives each piece 2 hp regen (which most people do).

Yea if you are lucky enough to get some nice runic saws I always use them to make wood armor. Many use it for wooden weapons, but I have a archer and since I don't sell my weapons I only use the saws for wood armor.