• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Darkfall is now offering a trial.

P

peteraugusts

I played Darkfall and it was awesome.. For a while. I quit because of the grind. I had some really fun ass times, made some good videos and played the crap of it.But it let me down in plenty of different ways. If you still play it and like it, that's fine and I respect your opinion.
I personally just couldn't play it anymore in its condition. It just never came close to what it was promised to be.

K

Krippy

I played Darkfall and it was awesome.. For a while. I quit because of the grind. I had some really fun ass times, made some good videos and played the crap of it.But it let me down in plenty of different ways. If you still play it and like it, that's fine and I respect your opinion.
I personally just couldn't play it anymore in its condition. It just never came close to what it was promised to be.
Yes its not perfect but there is always something to do. Free expansions are always improving the game.

LiquidSolidity

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I would try Darkfall so I downloaded the free trial. After a difficult and long installation, I was finally able to play. I logged in and made a character. The game actually looks good but after not seeing any other players for 3 hours I logged off, probably never to play again. Is it just me or is this game devoid of players, buggy and really hard to learn to play? I gave it my best shot.