• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Darkfall forums down

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its there big day 22nd of january 2009 and there forums go down so no one knows if there getting into beta or not.

This game is not going to well so far! and its not even off the ground yet

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forums are down due to a dos attack (denial of service). Someone has targeted their forum intentionally and they are working to get it back online. If it makes ya feel any better, that includes the beta forums, so the lucky ba$t@rds that did get in can't get any help either.

I hope they find the attacker and string him/her up by the short ones and let us beat them with pixie sticks. :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It not the first time they have shut the boards down due to negative postings being posted faster then they could delete them. Looks like they are doing the same again and blaiming it on DoS

O

OriginsSyn

It's DDoS attacks...they're changing their ISP because of it, which is why they're down right now.

J

jelinidas

Their lack of communication is worse then EA/Mythics. Never thought that was possible.

M

Magnum1

It's DDoS attacks...they're changing their ISP because of it, which is why they're down right now.
right ... make sure you pre-order and beta test the game for me, if you ever get in.

btw ... if the game does get going, then me and my guildmates are in ... until the mass exodus

O

OriginsSyn

right ... make sure you pre-order and beta test the game for me, if you ever get in.

btw ... if the game does get going, then me and my guildmates are in ... until the mass exodus
Yay! More fodder to kill!

M

Magnum1

3 days later and darkfail's forum is still down ... epic fail.

check out mortalonline.com, unless you're still going to bow at the alter of crapola after all these years :bowdown: