• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damn good fights earlier in despise/star room

W

Whutupcuz

Wana give a shout out to all our enemies that participated earlier i had a blast was a damn good time.....also wana give a shout out to KoC members that were there Big Ed, BO, Jalabaster, Neivk, soulace, Sly, mad max, Blindside if i missed ya name sorry. Keep the good times coming guys :}

K

Kat SP

Fun stuff! Even if we were on the losing side of that one! haha

Successful raid, bitchslapped on the exit!

T

TeleV

Yes.....I entered star room with a good trap set up by KOC.

Was fun.....lets do this again

W

Whutupcuz

yes lets but will have to be later my cowboys fixin to play ;0 GO COWBOYZ!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ya know things are seeming much more active here lately, i hope this continues

G

The fights away from guard zones are so much more fun and actually have a point to them.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, we wanted to go into despise but sly logged and Bo didnt get on till the very end of the star room fight. that only left me, jala, and blindside. even if we somehow got it off you guys we never would have been able to kill it before you got rezzed and came back.

good fights tho