• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

daily stranger report -- post stranger sightings here!!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Based on the BNN story, the Six are named as follows:

Myxkion
Kealdia
Valvakka
Rivatach
Vaector
Krysan

I think at least some of them are gargoyles and that they are working with the wisps.

I also think the BNN stories that were posted didn't necessarily occur in chronological order. I think the BNN article titled "A Short Time Ago" and posted June 25th details an event that occurred before the story in the article titled "The Six" and posted on June 23rd.

E

Emil IsTemp

The names sound Klingon if anything.. But yea i was guessing gargs too :). Done for hunting them.. no real point since everyone can grab the loot.. and i got enough of the rare gems.. Back to killin for 10thAnni. drops.

E

envinyatar

I finally got to fight one of the strangers last night and, while it was fun, there was so many people around that I didn't get any loot, nor did I see any of the rare gems. And to top it off, I got an email this morning that my account is flagged for using a bugged quiver which I didn't know was bugged. *Sigh*

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic, she at 1st we couldn't attack her in Luna. Then, when we could, there was 2-3 more of her that spawned. Seem's we can only attack 1 of them and boy does that fire attack hurt. Killed about 25 people in 1 shot at the bank.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I popped into Luna on Europa and she was being killed there now. Got a screenshot too in case no one has already posted one. She's carrying what appears to be a normal bladed spear and is dressed in dragon scale armor.

Maybe they (Myxkion and Kealdia, at least) are dragons polymorphed into human form....

M

mmmbeer

we had to wait tioll kea walked out of the guardzone to attack her

once we did omgosh...she has this attack that almost 1hit kill any pet!!

B

Beldon

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but Myxkion goes from doing around 25 hits a wack to 120 when his staff breaks. So your theory of him being a dragon would not surprise me any.

S

Sweet Delta Eb

Just for the helluva it someone should try a gargoyle slayer on one of them. I have been saving the nice ones I have looted for a while now in anticipation of SA.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are supposed to be 1 a day.

That means, if it has not changed and is working right, no spawn of what's her name in Luna today.

I take it no one's seen the next one yet?

-Galen's player

M

Moonstar

i dont think it's working righ because yes Keadlia was in Luna again today . couldnt attack her , but then a new one spawned and could attack. so it was the unattackable one wandering around and the new one being killed.
Then the other was able ot be attacked.

I was running around looking for a new stranger *grumbles* what a waste of my time.
If they say new one each day, old ones go away a while.. then that's what should happen.
I am happy she was there today though because i was able ot get the magical lockbox hehe.
yay for their mistakes!

D

Dame Judi

Galen - We just had *what'shername* spawn in Luna on Sonoma so don't know if that means it's not working correctly or it was changed and, naturally, no one seems to feel inclined to share this information with us.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Galen - We just had *what'shername* spawn in Luna on Sonoma so don't know if that means it's not working correctly or it was changed and, naturally, no one seems to feel inclined to share this information with us.

*chuckles, sighs*

So at least I know where to go if I can get on today!

Thank you.

-Galen's player

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, one spawned and was killed before I even knew it was there about a half hour ago on LS, and I was sitting there with a group waiting for her to show up, too.

I think i've about had it with this event.

S

SilentFoxXy

Some quick notes for everyone:
* One member of the Six will be introduced per day. They will respawn throughout the day after being defeated (every 2 - 4 hours).
* Each of them are different, and have unique abilities and attacks.
* Common attacks are fire related
* After every member has been introduced, they will spawn in a random rotation, in their individual locations, with at least one available every day all day.
* At this time, we've met Myxkion (Despise), and now Kealdia (Luna)

D

dielock

I recieved a knock on my front door today. I opened the door and there stood a total stranger. I had never seen this person ever before in my entire life. So I guess I have to report that a stranger apeared at my house. BTW, his name was Arnold.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic, she at 1st we couldn't attack her in Luna. Then, when we could, there was 2-3 more of her that spawned. Seem's we can only attack 1 of them and boy does that fire attack hurt. Killed about 25 people in 1 shot at the bank.
Maybe the developers set it up so that the fireworks don't start until there are more bodies in the bleachers.

D

Dame Judi

SilentFoxXy

Our point was that we were actually introduced to Kealdia yesterday. That is why we were wondering whether there would be a new introduction to yet another Stranger today.

Of course we were presuming that the terms today and yesterday were related to things outside the game. Who knows what day it is in Sosoria?

R

RedDaTeef

On Siege the stranger keeps spawning IN the same persons house in Luna,,,WTH. Everytime spawns in that persons house! No on else can fight it but thier group...evryone else is just outside watching.:sad4:

R

RedDaTeef

I guess ppl are telling me that it is being lured into that persons house, it teleports in tho. Seems to be spawning there, to my eyes. Yesterday I couldnt lure it out of town...i tried...today they can lure it to there house. Wierd.

M

mmmbeer

anyone seen kea lately or is her day done and a new one is spawning in a new spot?!?!?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone seen kea lately or is her day done and a new one is spawning in a new spot?!?!?
She was on LS a few hours ago.

I just missed the kill.

Damn....From like 3 screens away, there was a flash that could be seen!!!

The team has gotten a lot right about this so far. That flash of light is definitely neat.

-Galen's player

M

mmmbeer

i think its been more than 4 hours and the spawn has changed strangers and locations?!?!?! any clue anybody?

S

StaggerLeigh

On Pacific, a new stranger was in Destard. We were visited by Draconi in the end. I had a blast, although I died quite a few times. This one had some more different spells - chains of fire balls hit me for 200+ HP.

Personally, I'm having a good time at these, although I haven't received anything too good yet. As a vet player who has never had a million gold, I am hoping to score something useful. Good luck everyone. . .

A

Azureal

On Pacific, a new stranger was in Destard. We were visited by Draconi in the end. I had a blast, although I died quite a few times. This one had some more different spells - chains of fire balls hit me for 200+ HP.

Personally, I'm having a good time at these, although I haven't received anything too good yet. As a vet player who has never had a million gold, I am hoping to score something useful. Good luck everyone. . .

What was the purpose of Draconi's visit?

M

mmmbeer

yeap i found her in destard early :) very kewl spells she has fun fight!!!

S

Sadoul

What was the purpose of Draconi's visit?
I was there for this one and it went down a little different. I got there a little late and it's hp was already half. I started out with my dexer who is sampire. I died two times. The second time I was 1 hit with 268 damage!

I decided that wasn't going to work so I switched to my tamer and came back with a warhorse. Warhorse was insta-killed - 1 hit again. My warhorse has 641 hp. Im guessing the damage scales somehow or is random. Saw a couple of doggies in the fray. They were usually redlined with 1 hit and killed with a second.

The new tactic...this stranger does not dispell evs. It kills them in a couple of hits but doesn't dispell that I could tell. Also, I tried casting explosion and running off the screen to keep from being targeted. Bad idea, the stranger did a special with 8 or so fireballs that hit me for 76 hp. Im 65 fire resist. The stranger also does the fire lines. It also does a raining comet special that looks like a meteor shower. It also does a special that looks like the warhorse special but has about twice the radious and is fire colored instead of shadow.

In the end I just kept casting evs and stayed out of range. When the stranger was redlined the mob moved away and I stopped to res someone. I was suddenly paralysed which meant it had gone down. I will add that the thing wasn't even on my screen and I still got para'd. I ran over and saw TONS of jewels on the ground and assumed the box was gone. They were more regular jewels than specials ones, but there were a few specials thrown in.

Im guessing another minute goes by and suddenly Draconi is there. I don't think he spoke, he was gone in ten seconds. As soon as he was gone the box appeared along with all of the other peerless loot. I grabbed the box...WOOHOO! Got a few other peerless regs that I gave away. I am guessing that Draconi was either observing or was playing the stranger. It didn't move like it was being controlled so I would wager that Draconi was just watching. That is my account. Sorry for the long post.

K

ki-rin

here's a screenshot of valvakka's huge explosion

he does crazy damage when low on hp (i guess after his hally breaks?), my cu was tanking with no problem then suddenly 1 hit redlined my cu from full health (600 hp). cu died 3 times from that. :(

M

mmmbeer

ok that was prolly the last vala for awhile.

ok so who can find the next stranger and in what dungeon ?!?!?

D

Deb

Started checking Shame, Covetous and Deceit but nothing so far
on Napa.

M

mmmbeer

we jus killed a val also on LS...

im expecting e new stranger in different dungeon sometime around 11pm est after this?!?!?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Destard champ was just dropped on LS about 20 mins ago.

He one-hit killed me 4 times in a row.

He also laughed at us.

Jousting works well for a dexer. Standing toe to toe, my usual inclination, was a bad idea.

-Galen's player

M

mmmbeer

The Destard champ was just dropped on LS about 20 mins ago.

He one-hit killed me 4 times in a row.

He also laughed at us.

Jousting works well for a dexer. Standing toe to toe, my usual inclination, was a bad idea.

-Galen's player
galen:
dexxer only works until their weapon breaks...when it does they start doing ungodly amounts of damage to man and pet

R

Righteous

Once his halberd breaks he starts doing 180+ damage even with an all 70's suit. So if you stay away from him so that he doesnt wear out his halberd it is much easier. I found that Pain spike does the most damage but you cant cast it in a row.

Any other advice you all can give?

Righteous

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
galen:
dexxer only works until their weapon breaks...when it does they start doing ungodly amounts of damage to man and pet
Think it could be keyed to standing too close for too long?

I was one-hitted by him 4 times, I'm assuming after his wep broke (when I got there he was under half).

But after I switched tactics to jousting, no one hits.

-Galen's player

B

burnttrees

GalenKnighthawke i tried jousting him this morning after he one hit wonder 6 time and he then did it at least 3 more times while playing joust sorry but i am still lmao i do the toe to toe fighting style and this guy wasted me flat out 240+ damage in one hit with a full 70 resist sute and gm resist the halberd breaking is the point he goes insane on damage but i also noticed when he was also taking 30-45 damage from me 10 time the normal damage i do

M

mmmbeer

Think it could be keyed to standing too close for too long?

I was one-hitted by him 4 times, I'm assuming after his wep broke (when I got there he was under half).

But after I switched tactics to jousting, no one hits.

-Galen's player
based on dura id think...just like ours

youll also notice they lose pieces of armor as they go along...same reason i assume :)