• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dailies

E

Eldorian

So... I finally got around to hitting 70 this past weekend (been playing since beta and have yet to reach this milestone till now, how sad).

So I'm trying to figure something out, what is the quickest dailies for the best reward?

Let's say you have an hour to play and you want to get in as many dailies as you can in that hour and make a decent profit, which ones do you go for?

F

Ferrous_Ironclaw

im finding the ones on the new blood elf island are pretty decent and quick. you can do 5 or 6 in an hour and make around 50 gold, not counting loot from killing stuff. as far as the rest go, you need a flier to get to a lot of them. just got my bird the other day, havent really had time to explore all the dailies. still have a mostly full quest log of regular quests to blow through.

G

I agree about the new dailies. I make about 100g a night easy doing them. can do all them in about 40 mins. And as soon as next stage opens up thats more dailies on that little tiny island. each dailie ranges from 8g-13g. And the rep is nice as well. almost 2k rep a day.

~Blade

G

Agreed. The New Dailies.

If you group your dailies together, however, you can make a lot of money fast.

Example, if you want to do the Blades Edge Dailies, there are also new quests for the Isle out there iN Blades' Edge.

The isle itself has a ton of quests.

Ones I do not recommend doing are:
The one where you have to find keys on the Naga and unlock boxes. I spent 40 minutes killing naga and got one key when I needed 3. Not worth the time.
Know your Ley Lines: I still haven't found the spot for the third ley line >.<

E

Eldorian

<blockquote><hr>

Know your Ley Lines: I still haven't found the spot for the third ley line &gt;.&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]

That one is very easy.

Portal: 48,44
Shrine: 61, 62
Bloodcrystal: 42,35

I've been doing the ones that give you the supplies since they give you a chance to get a badge of justice.

G

Yeah I got three badges of Justice from them so far....it's pretty rare.

Yeah the Bloodcrystal: 42,35 is the one I'm having issues with. I can't find the damn thing.

E

Eldorian

It's in the middle of the building on the north edge of Dawnstar village. Bunch of blood elf guards outside (normally). In the building there's some blood elves doing their magic thing to the crystal. Just one in there and use the crystal and you're good to go.

That quest literally takes about 2 minutes to complete from beginning to end.

G

You should do the one that requires killing the naga, because that one, once fully progressed, will allow you to REPAIR on the isle!

G

I was so frustrated on the keys that it was hopeless. I had killed 60 naga for one key

G

Really?? Is that so? I thought it was random..

Maybe they increased the drop rate because yesterday I did it and got 3 keys in 5 kills.

G

I'll have to check tonight now to see....I got more green drops from killing them before than I got keys. Made my enchanter happy

D

DJTyrant

Yeah I would reccomend still doing the naga daily because of the opening of the badge vendor (super nice loot) and repair vendor.

Once you open up the 4th stage (already open on my server, Cenarius) there is an additional quest to kill the casters over there and thus you can combine the two easily.