• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DAGR recruiting young sailors

P

pikon198

Here ah' be maties to recruit once again for me guild. Seems there is alot of chaos between the 3 great guilds on siege. Plenty drama and what not happening. I figured during this dark and sad time would e a perfect time to pitch a recruiting post. The game, as ive deduced from some of these posts is gettiing boring for some folks. Well ide like to invite you over to DAGR for something different. I'm mostly interested in recruiting folks with an interest in role playing. Thats right he long lost art of RP that we here have seemed to have forgotten. I know there are a number of rpers out there that dont really get a chance to rp because they are primarily in a guild with non rpers.

Now i know for most it would be hard to leave their guild and freinds behind. But holding on to the past is no way to pave a path for the future. Change is always good. Look to DAGR as a chance for a fresh new start to playing uo. If i can muster up a decent crew, i can start organizing player run quests and events. Something that is lacking on this shard. I am freinds with most of those major guilds and hopefully if they are intersted i can help bring a different kind of fun to siege. All I read on these forums lately are negative deconsructive posts. Very rarely do we see anything get planned out and executed.

Some things you can expect when you join DAGR will be role played wars. PvP with some storyline to it. I'de like to create battles with meaniing behind them and purpose. Though i cannot do it alone. So please give us a chance, we are a small crew atm, but with every new member we can grow into something great that will make players actually feel happy when they log into uo instead of thinking oh god why am i logging in when i know a gank or griefing is probably waiting for me.

Your esteemed Captain Avowyn Mehmet!

G

*puts sign on lawn* Dogs and Sailors Stay Off The Grass.

Pointless I know. Every one knows that sailors can not read.

P

pikon198

damn right sailors can't read, unlike their more esteemed other half pirates, who are well learned in writing and reading, harharhar, just jesting with ya matey, I'll be sure to mark your lawn with me alely brew.

*finishes peeing and collapsing drunkingly where he just releived himself*

A

Alex the Gray

are yee looking for sailors, or young cabin boys?

I recall the episode of Saturday Night Live, with John Belushi still, aboard the Raging Queen. Noe, THERE was cabin boy fer ya!!!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Sounds like hes just wanting seamen... lots and lots of seamen.

P

pikon198

! sea...man recruited, how would you like to be one of my sea man haward!, yee can hang with me crew, primarily lefty and righty, oh the adventures on the high seas we would have!! haha, just joking matey, but atleast i recruited a person, now the ball is rolling!!

P

pikon198

today i was talking with a person i met about the shadowclan orcs and how they would just run in crappy armor and attack in mass numbers. Thats kinda what i plan for DAGR, so if your interested in some crazy fun look us up

P

pikon198

cmon no one wants to help me make a zerg of role playing drink pirates rushing into battles chopping people to bits with our greatest pvp tactic numbers harhar!