• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Daemon Bone Armor

• Thread starter RichardOCE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RichardOCE

Ive asked before, but now I want to verify before posting. I believe this is the somewhat rare bone armor, if someone could confirm, and possibly give a price check, Id be grateful.

As you can see from the shot, I have 2 chest pieces, and 1 each arms and gloves.

Many thanks!

V

Vahne

Yes, that's the rare bone armor. Too bad you don't have the bone helmet, but even still that's a good find.

W

Wraith One

Yes, that what you have there is the rarest of the daemon bone armor. from what I've heard it only spawned for a couple of days on the efreets. One of the things I liked about this rare bone armor was that the words Daemon Bone are not in the first line of text, and makes it easier to distinguish it from any tokuno dyed or bleached regular daemon bone pieces. The helmet in this set is the rarest as the helmet is the rarest daemon bone armor piece to drop.

K

Kurgan

It spawned on Meer Mages from what I remember..
And the Bone Helm is the hardest piece to get.

V

Vahne

The helmet alone can fetch well over 5 mil. So I think 10-13 mil would be a good starting price. Then again I'm not so sure if it would sell as expensively on Atlantic.

L

Limlight

I will give you 7 mil for your whole set HOME Guild..

I am on Atlantic...

K

Kratos Aurion

individual pieces (aside from the helm) tend to get 500k-1m per piece.

The Helm can be bought for 3-5m.