[Auction] Daemon Blood Candle - Kas Vas Falm Bal Xen (Tye Dyed Candle) (10)

• Thread starter Nightly Spirit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
N

Nightly Spirit

Seller reserves the right to keep item if it does not reach expectations. Item is located on Great Lakes and is 1/10 dropped. Buyer is responsible for pickup. Bidding will start at 500mil. I have enclosed pic below. All bids must be posted here. Good Luck and Happy bidding. Auction will end when the spirits are happy.

Attachments

N

Nightly Spirit

Does the candle do anything or is it just sexy deco.
This item is animated and one of the best colors I have seen. If you wish to see this item ingame it is at my keep on great lakes just south of vesper (maybe 2 screens left from The Ironwood Inn) . I will let this run until I see a price I like. Good luck to all!

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I am opting out of bidding any further as I don't like the style of sale.

Goodluck buyers/seller.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2004
Title Town
Wondering about this item, I have sent cpl icqs. I really would like to know soon as I am tieing up allot of gold. Thanks

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2010
Great Lakes
just wanted to let all know that nightly has not been on due to RL issues. So if you have not heard from him please be patient. He is going threw alot and will be back as soon as he can. Thanks

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2004
Title Town
just wanted to let all know that nightly has not been on due to RL issues. So if you have not heard from him please be patient. He is going threw alot and will be back as soon as he can. Thanks
Thanks Snow, hope everything is ok.

N

Nightly Spirit

Alright people, still have some RL issues to deal with but I will put a buyout of 950mil on this candle. I had a PM for 1.3 but am unable to reach person at this time so I will reopen this and expect bids to be in thread. Thanks all for being patient and gl.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2004
Title Town
I'll offer you that server birth you are wanting, as well as another unique item. Gold offer is gone now though as it sat to long and is now spent. pm me if interested in possible trade.