• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DA TRAV FROM KDL! HAZMAT WANTS YOU!

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEY! Remember the days when SLAP told KDL they couldnt take the shard. and the next day 22 of us xfered and took slaps harry and we popped harrowers for weeks at a time. ANYWAY! I just want to talk to trav.. or joy again, maybe even lab rat. so if anyone has contact with them please let me know.

B

Budweiser KDL

HEY! Remember the days when SLAP told KDL they couldnt take the shard. and the next day 22 of us xfered and took slaps harry and we popped harrowers for weeks at a time. ANYWAY! I just want to talk to trav.. or joy again, maybe even lab rat. so if anyone has contact with them please let me know.

They play WoW now Haz.

S

Salya Sin

It's ok... it probably it wasn't his cell to begin with? :eek:snap:

B

Budweiser KDL

It's ok... it probably it wasn't his cell to begin with? :eek:snap:
I'm sure it was. I had his number forever also. But between moves and over time have lost it. Trav build's off road race vehicles in AZ for a living. Great guy.

S

shadow14

i also remeber when KDL had lost quite a couple of harrys and spawns to SlaP!!!!!! Trying to get the rest of SlaP back over here!!!!!

S

Salya Sin

I'm sure it was. I had his number forever also. But between moves and over time have lost it. Trav build's off road race vehicles in AZ for a living. Great guy.
Sorry Bud... but I knew the man personally... like.. family personal for the greater part of 8 years... and... not even going to touch it.

That said... I can see if his daughter can pass the message on that you are looking for him Haz...

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Bud... but I knew the man personally... like.. family personal for the greater part of 8 years... and... not even going to touch it.

That said... I can see if his daughter can pass the message on that you are looking for him Haz...

If you could that would be great, me and the guys would like to hear from him, it's been a really long time. I just lost touch with him, he always would call me and say, "hello this si plumbing supply we hear you have a leak." and I'd always hang up... But yea if you could could pass it along and ask him to check his ICQ that nwould be awesome. if you get in touch with him i'll pvt you my number so you can give it to him,

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think you just confirmed my suspicions about who I thought you were :)

S

Salya Sin

I think you just confirmed my suspicions about who I thought you were :)
LOL... I doubt you know me. I didn't run with KDL... I played solo during their heyday... and only knew Travis outside of the game. I went a couple of times to watch the sigil battles... and once KDL came and saved me from a dishonest player who lured me to a boat. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Other than that... KDL/members just ran in different circles. Did you know Kiana? I miss her... knew her mostly outside of the game too... Her husband still plays...

S

Salya Sin

If you could that would be great, me and the guys would like to hear from him, it's been a really long time. I just lost touch with him, he always would call me and say, "hello this si plumbing supply we hear you have a leak." and I'd always hang up... But yea if you could could pass it along and ask him to check his ICQ that nwould be awesome. if you get in touch with him i'll pvt you my number so you can give it to him,
I sent her a message to have him come on the Napa Stratics board. I'll let you know what she says...

B

Budweiser KDL

LOL... I doubt you know me. I didn't run with KDL... I played solo during their heyday... and only knew Travis outside of the game. I went a couple of times to watch the sigil battles... and once KDL came and saved me from a dishonest player who lured me to a boat. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Other than that... KDL/members just ran in different circles. Did you know Kiana? I miss her... knew her mostly outside of the game too... Her husband still plays...
Absynthe Decatur = Trav's ex? And wasn't that char in KDL? ;)

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you knew Trav outside of game, and you know Trav's daughter, then chances are we know each other. I have known Trav for over 15 years and not just from UO. :)

S

Salya Sin

ROFLMFAO Bud! Absynthe Decatur is my dexer, yes... and that was whom was saved in the boat... I was so new to this game... and that guy had me so freaked out... funny BUT... I AM NOT HIS EX!!! That's just... gross... And I was NEVER in KDL. Please... wash your mouth out... err hands since it was typed... :twak:

Akasha... Again... I don't know any of his friends, never met any of them... I can honestly say that the only friend he had outside the game that I knew was someone I knew before he did. A guy named Robby. I miss Robby too... He was my buddy... I know someone who probably does know you, based on what you are saying... but she wouldn't be caught dead in this thread. I'll ask her... :)

S

Salya Sin

I miss drunk robby in vent.
ROFL! Last time I talked to him.. he was still in Colorado! We named our archers off each other... Tightly Strung... and Strung Tightly... But then I took a break and he went KDL and PvP. I miss him...

BOOO!! HE NEEDS TO COME BACK!