• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

da orcs are back

• Thread starter imported_mo'gluk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virgil Tempest

Good to have you back...I hope you are the first of many.

F

Feyre

I went to steal fancy orc loot but alas it was poor pickings.

I

imported_mo'gluk

har jus tu gib lat reason to kum get klomp'd me carry fancy mojo stick jus fer lat !!!!

A

absimiliard

Despite my alt (Lindi) being one of the savages, I am really glad to see someone rebuilding the orcs.

I love RP groups, and orcs were always one of the best. (UND was another) I also relish the idea of a good war between the orcs and all the savages, both the U'wah tribe and any other tribes in the Savage Peoples.

Heck, maybe once I'm trained you won't leave Lindi's corpse at the Yew gate, maybe it'll even be your corpse instead! *grin*

Lindisfarne the Sig-less Wonder
"Say, I wonder if that orc over there is friendly . .. . oOoooOOooOOooOOooOo"

M

Mandolin

Welcome back! Here's to hoping many more follow your lead! *raises Cider*

I

imported_mo'gluk

har...... ummm why lat keeb cidur for latself... lat muzt gib tribut tu da orcs!!!!

G

oh god please bring all of em back, i cant remember anything as funny as stealthing around on a thief and trying to steal stuff or running in on a fighter and try to fight the orcs in there, and by orcs i mean around 5-10 showing orcs and 30-40 hidden orcs waiting to block and stab

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Orc.

Just a note to all notos -- Orcs cant go into towns or use banks. Only the realllllly high ranking can ride a mount. When I had a orc, Snaga, some noto killed her and took her scissors and everything -- it just didnt make sense. An orc without scissors is really a sad orc -- how to get more ragz? Playing an orc was one of the hardest characters I ever played. (maybe why Snaga only lasted about a month? But it was really fun.

so, help an orc out if you kill one. Leave the scissors (cutterz) alone and leave a a few ragz and armor and especially the orc mask (faiz).

Wishing a successful Orc race comeback.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

and by orcs i mean around 5-10 showing orcs and 30-40 hidden orcs waiting to block and stab

[/ QUOTE ]

twas their fort... =D

G

i remember how dark schneider and me were thinking about playing some orcs and started working some chars up but then gave up as the orcs started to disappear

G

WELCOME BACKK!!

There is always cider and, even cookies if you are lucky, at my Saloon!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Wishing a successful Orc race comeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

we all are...

now only if we had some undead who wanted to RP too...

V

Virgil Tempest

I've seen Jetra (UND) around occasionally...perhaps there are more. I hope so. I'd love to see a sizable return of the orcs and undead. It'd also be awesome to have the savages grow to a large force.

I

imported_mo'gluk

wut lat blah we iz back ..... kum on ladz lets klomp em..... ermmmmm.... hmm no ladz here mebee itz time ter get sum more gruntees.

ani ob lat want to be gruntees in da Gouged Eye tribe blah ad meeb. ur go tu Orc fort and and beat on shardees meeb check all day today and tomorrow and meeb have training house to set up.

any ob lat oomies and panzees dat want to gib tribut (training dummys and such) can drop it off at the large house one screen east owned by meed da warboss ob da Gouged Eye tribe. we iz kummin out ob our cave avter a long sleepie. any ob lat uruks dat want to help meeb are more than welcom.....

meeb nub had pigeon ...dems was tuu tasty to let last fer meeb long sleepie

V

Virgil Tempest

I am so tempted to make an orc. I'll have to think hard on it while I am working.

G

As a newbie 6-7 years ago, the ORKS were the only players i had a good chance to kill in the old RP Wars! So fun! Are you on seige now?

(err...the sims online s#$ked).

G

The Knights will not stand idly by while ye tax innocent travellers passing through your territory! Our patrols will have to include the valley as a stop once again!

(OOC: Awesome!! Look forward to some good ol' knight vs orc action!)

I

imported_mo'gluk

har wwait fer umm...da "patrol"??? nub gruk dat oomie word... we bring da krimp and klomp tu lat in yer lands har har

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The Knights will not stand idly by while ye tax innocent travellers passing through your territory! Our patrols will have to include the valley as a stop once again!

[/ QUOTE ]
And I shall not stand idly by while ye tax the taxers of the innocent without paying the taxer-taxing tax, conveniently payable to me.

Or we can do the whole thing with the stabbing, and the bleeding, and the telling of good knight's wives that they've been widowed.

Why won't you think of the poor, hot widows?

A

absimiliard

There's not too many of us I think. I know Mo'gluk is an orc, but he might be the only one at the moment.

As for the savages. There's the U'wah tribe. I know of three of them, two warriors and a crafter. (Imagine having to build your crafter with Fencing, anat, etc. Tight template.) My alt Lindi is the only one in SVG. And I know there's an Atuk the Savage who owns a savage trading post near Trinsic, but I haven't met him yet.

So at the moment, I think the orcs and the savages are a little "thin on the water". Gotta say Mo'gluk kicks ass though, slaughtered me quite handily so while the orcs may be thin on the water they're damn heavy on the water. (sorry for the naval analogies, I'm ex-navy and it just happens.)

Lindisfarne the Sig-less Wonder
"Say, I wonder if I could get the orcs and savages together for a friendly picnic?"
"oOOooooOOooOOooOooOOoo"

I

imported_mo'gluk

well der iz ummm meeb har dat iz all meeb needz ........

ummm we have one other mizurk new gruntee ..... HEY MIZ'URK get up from sleepie and blah wit des oomies.....

ooc: on a side note I have tried to contact a few orcs from the old days but they have fled for an island so hopefully slowly but surely we will rebuild and conquer all !!!!!

I

Iniquity TC

no time for blahing to oomies. Meeb need be good gruntee to learn clompin

K

kru'kas

Meeb not find lat... The fort wuz klompt!

Meeb think m cud be Uruk. Wuz raized by oomies but alwaiz picked on.

Meeb cud be gruntee. Came to the fort but cud not find any Uruk... *sobz*

I

Iniquity TC

ooc...I can meet you at luna gate around 7pst tonight (still at work) and show you the gruntee fort.

K

kru'kas

ooc

That will be difficult. I would really like to join the new orc clan! But I am in central Europe. I believe that 7pst is 4am cet
That is 2 hours from now, right?

I will meet you another time. I will keep up the orc honor, even if I am the only one online

Looking forward to meeting you and getting the orc clan alive again!!!

klump to oomies!!!

I

imported_Luka Melehan

hmm...oh look...training dummy in my pack. Come kill me and its yours. *s*

Q

Quatir

hm look at the thread date

orcs aint back the post date from 2006

G

Yeh I myself did not even notice the date this thread began. But when I seen a post by Ginsu, like fresh posted.. tonite, *cuz I did not see the orig date of the thread*, to see that post and sig like it was written tonite, well, it really did a horrible reaction number on me ! :* I did not even catch the date of the thread till later. I miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.