• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cute Risk vs. Reward Story

Mark_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that the main thing that players think they are risking in going to Fel is pride.

The only other thing I can think of that is at risk is time. Almost all subscription based MMOs, whatever the penalty, it really boils down to a time penalty. Time to recoup gold, time to replace items, time to grind karma, time to get back to your body.... As you point out, the time factor is sometimes less in Fel but on average it is about the same. Thus, I would say that the "risk" people talk about in reference to Fel has very little to do with time or any of the things associated with it.